4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
guys at he beach rescue girl quest killed all scropions and crabs then also its shows failed ?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Thanks for reply ...but i cant entre the elevn village ? where to learn the elf language ? any help pls
Your first chance to learn Elven language is the Merchant Bodyguard quest from the High Ecstasy adventurers guild: if, instead of accepting to be paid, you have the merchant teach you what he knows. (You'll be at 33%.) Then when Penelope reaches affection 25+, she'll reveal when you're at a resting place (in the castle, or in the mountain cave just before the minotaur, or in your chambers in New Jewel) that she half-elf and will teach you some more. (You'll be at 66%.) All you need to do is go to the library in New Jewel, borrow the elven dictionary, and wait while you're doing other quests, and your elven knowledge will eventually reach 100%.

In case you miss one of these three events, there's a fourth one somewhere later, but I forget where.

Reactions: kalpak

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Elven village is enter-able at a later point in the game. It'll tell you when you can.

The 4th "backup" chance to learn elvish is from the elf working in Jiggly Tits. Regardless, learning Elvish is intended as a bonus for the player, not required for completion of the game.

Reactions: Hakkira and kalpak

nowl60010

Jul 18, 2018
So far I am enjoying the game. I think the only issue I have is a need to clean up the quest log. There are quite a few quests that should have been moved over to the completed screen and others that mention tasks that I have no clue. Like finding a person to teach orcs to farm. I haven't even seen an orc farm yet. Not sure what triggered that option to show up. I think with some coding fixes the game can be improved. I will say that I like it better than TLS.

nowl60010

Jul 18, 2018
So far I am enjoying the game. I think the only issue I have is a need to clean up the quest log. There are quite a few quests that should have been moved over to the completed screen and others that mention tasks that I have no clue. Like finding a person to teach orcs to farm. I haven't even seen an orc farm yet. Not sure what triggered that option to show up. I think with some coding fixes the game can be improved. I will say that I like it better than TLS.
The other one I didn't quite understand was Brute and his orcs. I thought for sure that beating him in the swamp and him keep stating to keep up the good work that he would have been able to be recruited to help in the fight with the war swords.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Like finding a person to teach orcs to farm. I haven't even seen an orc farm yet.
This only shows up if:
While it's possible that you've encountered a bug, it's more likely the release rate is slow enough that you've forgotten about it. Writing chapters 12 and 13 has been quite a bit of a tarpit, with single releases corresponding to small portions of the events in the chapter.

The Orc Farm is
I think with some coding fixes the game can be improved.
As I've been finding bugs, I've been helping Hornyninja fix them. If you have reproduction instructions for any bugs, you can contact me here, or either him or me on the LOK forum.

The other one I didn't quite understand was Brute and his orcs. I thought for sure that beating him in the swamp and him keep stating to keep up the good work that he would have been able to be recruited to help in the fight with the war swords.
... yeah, I should prompt Hornyninja to come up with some explanation for why you can get Goremonger's tribe to join you in that defense but not Guts's.

Reactions: Hakkira

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
You just need to survive the Rook for enough turns without dying.
I misremembered. You have to lose that fight. I should ask Hornyninja to make that combat scripted so that it's better hinted that it's unwinnable.

edit: as of 0.13.5, the Rook will now TPK you on round 5 of combat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hakkira

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
0.13.5 was released 2 days ago. here it is:

PC:

Mac:

"VERSION 0.13.5, The Underwater Level is ready!

It’s update time!

I affectionately call this section the underwater level. All good games have one.

Apologies on the delay for this section. I came down with an awful sickness and was unable to work.

There is lots to do in the underwater level so hopefully this was worth the wait everyone!

IMPORTANT: The newest Mac version may or may not be working from what I am told. If it is not working I have been told it is because of a file being incorrectly made. If the Mac version is STILL not working please let me know here and I will work to post a fix ASAP. "

Eldt

Jan 13, 2019
Is it possible to knock off all the elites in the siege battle? I've managed to get the blue knight down during the siege in a special cut scene fight but I haven't found a way to get the red mask fellow to come down and receive his ass kicking.

Real_bad

Oct 14, 2018
After meeting the Elf-Queens I don't find the way back through the forest. Can anybody help me?

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Is it possible to knock off all the elites in the siege battle? I've managed to get the blue knight down during the siege in a special cut scene fight but I haven't found a way to get the red mask fellow to come down and receive his ass kicking.
Other than the Blue Knight, it's random.
You can save-scum.
You "shouldn't", though; Hornyninja is assuming that people will achieve a more-or-less average amount of headway against the War Swords, and living Elites will be plot relevant. Most people (60%) won't encounter even one Elite—unless the first spoiler above.

After meeting the Elf-Queens I don't find the way back through the forest. Can anybody help me?
Drawing a map will help a lot. The Mossy Grove wraps around left-to-right and top-to-bottom, and contains 16 glades in a 4x4 grid. All glades are visually unique, and you can tell where you are based on the specific tiny trees in each glade. I never really figured out the toggling barriers... I just fumbled around until I could get where I wanted to be. Once I had the map I did notice that there are certain loops that are easy to get to.

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
after entreing the opal city the screen goes black ! anyone help
it says there the way to northsiade castel .. but screen is black

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes