4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Mar 10, 2019
I was going to write an angry review, but I realized that this game frustrates me so much because I liked it at first and it still feels like it has potential. The problems in the game mount up steadily until it becomes too tedious to actually play. Let's start with gameplay problems- drone jam occurs far too frequently when NPCs wander into small pathways and block your path, the grinding becomes an incredible bore quickly when the walking simulator aspects become too much even for "fast" travel to handle and most fights become a boring slog- mash buttons for the same strategy and then spam cure/refill mana x1000 unless you want to lag behind the game's progression. There are a few interesting boss fights but the game is way too fond for my taste of tedious HP-sponge fights and dumbass quests that split the party or force you to use a guest character. Some quests are just straight-up nonfunctional- as many people have posted about, even after Fionna gives you the quest to go to Marigold Town, it cannot be interacted with at all, and in addition, for at least one of Penelope's crafting quests it will tell you that you don't have enough ingredients even if you have all the ingredients needed (for me, vines, even after I went and bought 99 vines). In addition, the Haremon fights are poorly balanced and poorly implemented- despite collecting the Kunoichi, Elf, Dominatrix, and Beauty Haremon figurines they aren't usable in battle since only the starter Haremon, Maid, Teenager, and Milf appear on the Haremon battles' formation screen.

Besides gameplay issues, I have personal objections to a couple of the characters' personalities- Nymph especially is zero-dimensional, boring and vapid, but that's a relatively minor and subjective complaint.

In conclusion, this game is like a bowl of ice cream mixed with several gallons of horseshit. I refuse to play it any further and I don't recommend anyone try playing it until the developer at least fixes the issues with specific side quests being impossible to progress.

clunahidru

Sep 22, 2017
The monster Ranger is in the SW near the capitol of your nemesis (but further to the east)
Thanks, at least I have opened the road to Rose City again, but to the north and east of Rose City there are several locations, but no Monster Ranch. Could it be that it doesn't work when the WS attack is rolling (although I still have the quest)?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

antrox88

May 18, 2018
hey here is sex quest 0.13.3 got it form check for more details

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I was going to write an angry review, but I realized that this game frustrates me so much because I liked it at first and it still feels like it has potential. The problems in the game mount up steadily until it becomes too tedious to actually play. Let's start with gameplay problems- drone jam occurs far too frequently when NPCs wander into small pathways and block your path, the grinding becomes an incredible bore quickly when the walking simulator aspects become too much even for "fast" travel to handle and most fights become a boring slog- mash buttons for the same strategy and then spam cure/refill mana x1000 unless you want to lag behind the game's progression. There are a few interesting boss fights but the game is way too fond for my taste of tedious HP-sponge fights and dumbass quests that split the party or force you to use a guest character. Some quests are just straight-up nonfunctional- as many people have posted about, even after Fionna gives you the quest to go to Marigold Town, it cannot be interacted with at all, and in addition, for at least one of Penelope's crafting quests it will tell you that you don't have enough ingredients even if you have all the ingredients needed (for me, vines, even after I went and bought 99 vines). In addition, the Haremon fights are poorly balanced and poorly implemented- despite collecting the Kunoichi, Elf, Dominatrix, and Beauty Haremon figurines they aren't usable in battle since only the starter Haremon, Maid, Teenager, and Milf appear on the Haremon battles' formation screen.

Besides gameplay issues, I have personal objections to a couple of the characters' personalities- Nymph especially is zero-dimensional, boring and vapid, but that's a relatively minor and subjective complaint.

In conclusion, this game is like a bowl of ice cream mixed with several gallons of horseshit. I refuse to play it any further and I don't recommend anyone try playing it until the developer at least fixes the issues with specific side quests being impossible to progress.
Good but you could make a review or copy&past this like a review because a lot of people won't read your comment and some things you said are very interesting.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Does anyone know if there is a guide/walk through somewhere on the internet? And where would it be located? I can not seem to find one.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I am trying to get the items needed to make the "Buddy Golem" and I can not find stone, runestones, (and most importantly) golem bricks, (because you need 20). Does anyone know where to find these items? I already have enough crystals and copper. But if you could mention where to find them for other players that would be great also.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Okay. I found out the answer to my own question. Golem Bricks can be found SE of High Ecstasy in the tower. Stones, Runestones and Crystals can be bought at New Jewel market. Copper can be bought at Merigold Town. You also need iron (not sure how many) that can be bought at Merigold and possible New Jewel. Sone can be found above Barktown if you fight the 2 turtles there.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
NOW I just need someone to tell me how the hell I get through the Elven Palace to find the Queens. I have spent at least 4 hours trying to get through it and all I found was how to make a hedge appear. I can not find a way to make the hedges disappear. And when I go through a door/entryway I get taken to someplace I have already been to. Help Please. Please tell me how to get through the Elven Palace to find/see/meet the queens.

antrox88

May 18, 2018
NOW I just need someone to tell me how the hell I get through the Elven Palace to find the Queens. I have spent at least 4 hours trying to get through it and all I found was how to make a hedge appear. I can not find a way to make the hedges disappear. And when I go through a door/entryway I get taken to someplace I have already been to. Help Please. Please tell me how to get through the Elven Palace to find/see/meet the queens.
place help.jpg

Reactions: clunahidru

antrox88

May 18, 2018
here is the last version of the game the 0.13.3 had a bug and the devleoper patch it to 0.13.3.2 here is the donwload for pc and here is the mac version for mode detaile check

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes