4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
It's a single scene, it's part of the reveal of the big bad (i.e. not repeatable), and the MC still has a Big Damn Hero moment during it anyway.

clunahidru

Sep 22, 2017
Runaround Sue:(
I played this game through several versions, mostly because I like RPG games with classic fighting and gathering experience, and because its weird humor. I had some troubles in the later versions with boss fights or the unavoidable splitting up of the party after which several enemies hamstrung and defeated my single remaining character. I always pulled through, if necessary as a last resort by raising the character's level with an editor. But the developers completely stumped me with the running around scene in the elf tree, which I tried for several hours. Unluckyly the map didn't really help me. Towards the end of the first loop back, there is a barrier which I can't remove, and I can't smokebomb the guard before the barrier, because he always runs up against me and throws me back to the last rally point.

Could someone please give me hint how to remove the barriers, or publish a save of the game after the elf tree?

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
I had some troubles in the later versions with boss fights or the unavoidable splitting up of the party after which several enemies hamstrung and defeated my single remaining character.
There may still be balance problems. I've been identifying overpowered things for hornyninja, but I've noticed the game is a quite a bit grindy at time. Which specific combats are you referring to?
But the developers completely stumped me with the running around scene in the elf tree, which I tried for several hours. Unluckyly the map didn't really help me.
Could you draw where on the map you're referring to?

Reactions: Hakkira

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
pls share last save anyone ! i missed some quest ..can we redo it by not playing the whole again !! help

clunahidru

Sep 22, 2017
There may still be balance problems. I've been identifying overpowered things for hornyninja, but I've noticed the game is a quite a bit grindy at time. Which specific combats are you referring to?
It was quite a while ago, so the only combats I remember as especially difficult were the last or next to last of Boss Molly's quest and, as I said, some one-to-many fights after the parting of the fellowship , but I'm sure there were several others.
Could you draw where on the map you're referring to?
Here is where I'm stuck currently, the barrier inside the red box won't budge and the guard left from it can't be smokebombed away:
1577002472479.png

Last edited:

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Here is where I'm stuck currently, the barrier inside the red box won't budge and the guard left from it can't be smokebombed away:
View attachment 493776
Those trees should only appear after you've walked across where they were. Either way, you shouldn't have to walk that way multiple times.
(Do you have a save from before they appear, and can reproduce that problem from there? If so, please send it to me)

clunahidru

Sep 22, 2017
Those trees should only appear after you've walked across where they were. Either way, you shouldn't have to walk that way multiple times.
(Do you have a save from before they appear, and can reproduce that problem from there? If so, please send it to me)
Thank you very much for your advice! Looks like in the save from which I started I had run around the elf tree some. Starting again from an earlier save and following the route in antrox88's map I made it to the throne room!

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Well - they change with each update. Just go to the link in the OP and there they are...

0.7.x Changelog
-Chapter 7, Season 1 complete!
-1 new Quests (2 Ongoing)
-6 sex scenes, 1 Fuck List quest
-Thorny Woods and Rose Capital locations complete
-Final Boss Battle!
-Sebastian’s new “form”

-New free sex scenes for Amelia, Penelope, and Rakshivah
-Sex Journal updated
-Skills/Weapons/Armor/Enemies rebalanced further
-bugs fixed

Download the newest update here:
PC:
MAC:
any help plz? i lost all my save files and im obligated to play from the begining , have u a save file to continue? thank u so much

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
how to change quest which is failed to make it done so tht the games procceds ! anyone help
can we use saveditonline to change it ? help

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
You shouldn't be able to fail a quest in a way that blocks the progression of the game. Which one are you specifically having problems with?

Reactions: Hakkira
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes