4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
This bug will only happen if you didn't invest in the Scuba tours. I've informed Hornyninja of the specifics; I don't know if they'll release a new version with a fix or if it will just be included in the next release.

The attached file will fix it. Unpack "Map344.json" from the attached archive and replace the one of same name inside the "Sex Quest 0.13.5\www\data" directory, and then continue playing from your save above.

Reactions: kalpak

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
This bug will only happen if you didn't invest in the Scuba tours. I've informed Hornyninja of the specifics; I don't know if they'll release a new version with a fix or if it will just be included in the next release.

The attached file will fix it. Unpack "Map344.json" from the attached archive and replace the one of same name inside the "Sex Quest 0.13.5\www\data" directory, and then continue playing from your save above.
Thans

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Chapter 13 isn't complete yet. The game should have told you this. Wait for the next public release soon.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Is NTR one scene or it is rather a process, sth repeatable ?
Well... There is an optional Gangrape you can watch for Penelope
There is the thing with Gillian. Two of your party will have the lust for him. And one even takes the time to run off with him.
The Chad Orc.
And then there is Korra who gets picked up into your harem and is very open about wanting to to bang your "harem bitches."

It seems to tease the NTR for the most part.

Last edited:
Reactions: CobraPL

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
wheres climax cove forgot where it is in high esctasy?
found it next to the guild

Last edited:
Reactions: notail
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes