4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Not skippable, important part of the story that helps the player develop some hatred towards the main antagonist. As far as I know, it happens only once

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Not skippable, important part of the story that helps the player develop some hatred towards the main antagonist. As far as I know, it happens only once
Are the NTR'd lost or is it a one time scene? Rather not play a game where I get attached then lose important characters permanently just for giving the MC someone to hate.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Its not important, you don't need to be cucked to hate someone. The fact the guy attempts it at all and fails would have been enough. Forcing it was a horrible choice on his part and not needed.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
I keep having some kind of text problem, where the last option in any given choice menu disappears with an empty un-selectable space left where it was. Is there any way to reset this to fix this issue? It's blocking access to the Slums in the second major city because the text option has vanished......

EDIT: Seems to have solved itself temporarily, but it keeps periodically appearing. Going between certain zones or talking to certain characters seems to reset it, but going into other menus causes it to start again, can't really pin down exactly what starts it. Annoying because it often makes the Gift option disappear on interactions until it fixes again, and may possibly be hiding h-scene options (which is the menu it seems to trigger on most commonly).

Anyhow, anybody know whether the random interaction with the civilian in Chapter 3 to inspire her to be an Adventurer loses you one of the 100 girls for your quest? I know that if you make her a Stripper you can get a h-scene with her to get another notch in the 100 quest, but as an Adventurer you just get some exp/money for Amelia. Does that mean she is lost as an option for the sex quest, or does she have a H-scene later on if you go Adventurer route? Only at Chapter 4, but concerned that I lost myself a sex quest candidate.

I've also seen a few other quests that have branching options that don't end in H-scenes (Beauty and the Beast and Slime Holes (you can rape the veteran or save her), is it possible to obtain those girls later in more consensual scenes, or are they locked out permanently reducing the max number of girls Sebastian can get? Really hoping we can nab Beauty later (assuming her romance with Beast falls flat later on if you let them go).

Last edited:

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
DOES IT HAVE A PIXEL SCENE OR IMAGE OR IS IT ONLY PURE TEXT?
Text only.

I keep having some kind of text problem, where the last option in any given choice menu disappears with an empty un-selectable space left where it was. Is there any way to reset this to fix this issue? It's blocking access to the Slums in the second major city because the text option has vanished......
Please send me your save and I'll either figure out how to fix it or report a bug to the author.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
THe are a number of bugs but nothing that seems to halt game progress! The ones that I can remember after 60 hours of play time.

Can't create poison traps, Sebastain claims he doesn't have any vines but they are listed in the inventory I have about 26.

NPC's -- the girls in the Harem change appearances while at Gem City Fionna turns into a Rakshivah clone when at the INN. There were a few other buildings where this same thing happened only different members appeared as clones of other harem members.

The info bubbles and names that appear over NPC's and Harem members sometimes disappears other times they are visible!

THe biggest one I have is Sebastiaon is permanently poisoned this came during the Kyosia villages final scene or sometime during the events that lead to the final scene.

Currently at the end of chapter 14 in Sapphire waiting for the next update to continue on with the councils meeting.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Can't create poison traps, Sebastain claims he doesn't have any vines but they are listed in the inventory I have about 26.
I see how that bug happened. It only checks how many Vines you have when you're in the Hippie's Hut, and then never updates that variable again. (As a result, if you had enough all the way back then, it'll always work regardless of the number you have at the moment)

I'll report this to HornyNinja.

NPC's -- the girls in the Harem change appearances while at Gem City Fionna turns into a Rakshivah clone when at the INN.
... that sounds familiar, but I thought I'd reported that and HornyNinja had fixed it?

There were a few other buildings where this same thing happened only different members appeared as clones of other harem members.

The info bubbles and names that appear over NPC's and Harem members sometimes disappears other times they are visible!
I don't suppose you could give more specific reproduction instructions for any of these? Especially a save? A save game means I can almost instantly figure out what went wrong and give HornyNinja instructions on how to fix it.

The biggest one I have is Sebastian is permanently poisoned this came during the Kyoshia villages final scene or sometime during the events that lead to the final scene.
By any chance is it not the "Poison" state but is something else? Once again, a save game will help greatly.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Anyhow, anybody know whether the random interaction with the civilian in Chapter 3 to inspire her to be an Adventurer loses you one of the 100 girls for your quest? I know that if you make her a Stripper you can get a h-scene with her to get another notch in the 100 quest, but as an Adventurer you just get some exp/money for Amelia. Does that mean she is lost as an option for the sex quest, or does she have a H-scene later on if you go Adventurer route? Only at Chapter 4, but concerned that I lost myself a sex quest candidate.
That character, Cherie, is available on both plot paths. The one where she's an adventurer is more interesting, plot-wise.

I've also seen a few other quests that have branching options that don't end in H-scenes (Beauty and the Beast and Slime Holes (you can rape the veteran or save her), is it possible to obtain those girls later in more consensual scenes, or are they locked out permanently reducing the max number of girls Sebastian can get? Really hoping we can nab Beauty later (assuming her romance with Beast falls flat later on if you let them go).
The Beast and the Beauty plot hasn't been finished yet, but right now it looks like you'll get her either way.

The point you get from raping the veteran in Slime Holes comes at a fairly significant penalty to Penelope's affection, especially at that early in the game.

My best guess is that HornyNinja does not want the total number of partners to actually be a threat to failing the whole game, so I think you should pick the story that you like better.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
By any chance is it not the "Poison" state but is something else? Once again, a save game will help greatly.
He's poisoned you see the background flashes red while walking or dashing, and when I look at his HP after several red flashes its drops, I've let it drop down to 1HP just to stop the red flashes from appearing. I did try to use Rhea's, Nymph's and even Mary's skills at removing his poison state but it didn't work.

The other bug I remember was Susie would not pick any berries during the Emerald Forest during the Green Road part of the quest. Not sure if this is in fact a bug or she hasn't picked up enough experience tagging along with the Harem!

View attachment file4 - Copy.zip

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017

That character, Cherie, is available on both plot paths. The one where she's an adventurer is more interesting, plot-wise.
If you have her become a prostitute you lose the ability to use her later on in the game. If she becomes an Adventurer you can use her during the War Swords attack against the MC's castle as a scout.

You can find her at the Adventures guild if you suggested she join. If you chose to have become a Prostitute you can find her performing at one of the Brothels in Ecstasy City.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
He's poisoned you see the background flashes red while walking or dashing, and when I look at his HP after several red flashes its drops, I've let it drop down to 1HP just to stop the red flashes from appearing. I did try to use Rhea's, Nymph's and even Mary's skills at removing his poison state but it didn't work.
.... welp. I just loaded your save in 0.14.1 and I can't reproduce (no red flashes). Additionally, if I look in the save file itself to inspect Sebastian's "_states" array, it's empty...

I tried both the save you attached to this post and the thing that f95z tried to pretend was an image in the next post (both of which appear to be valid saves in the same Sapphire Markets - other than having 99 of everything ;D)

The other bug I remember was Susie would not pick any berries during the Emerald Forest during the Green Road part of the quest. Not sure if this is in fact a bug or she hasn't picked up enough experience tagging along with the Harem!
The latter. Susie needs to have collected at least 9 travel destinations before that point in the story. She's a lot more useful than just collecting Berries, if you have.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Maybe I have to uninstall the game and try again. Weird that your not getting the same poison state I've been dealing with. Not sure if deleting the config and global files would work.

And yes I did use some creative ingenuity :p with my save files, usually I wait to collect items in-game then use an editor to add or max out the items. Other then that everything else I put the time and work to obtain.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Maybe I have to uninstall the game and try again. Weird that you're not getting the same poison state I've been dealing with. Not sure if deleting the config and global files would work.
How are you playing the game? The included official RPGMV runtime, or a web browser, or a copy of nwjs?

global.rpgsave is what keeps track of which saves are valid (and what each save game looks like in the save list), and config.rpgsave keeps track of volumes, so I can't see how they'd be relevant.

And yes I did use some creative ingenuity :p with my save files, usually I wait to collect items in-game then use an editor to add or max out the items.
Don't suppose the editor that you used lets you check things other than item counts? Especially the actor states?

Just to be paranoid: I assume that you've resumed the exact save games that you've attached above and Sebastian is still losing health in those?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Its a direct 'Windows' download from F95. I haven't bother playing it since I maxed out what I could do until the next update. The only option I have is to delete out the game perhaps move it in a separate folder on the Desktop or elsewhere. Sometimes (and) for whatever reason that sometimes works.

Its the RPGEditor program, you have the options of checking out switches and variables. I also sometimes use the 'saveeditonline.com' but I haven't found anything that will give any really deep analysis of the save files.

I do have RPGMAker but really haven't toyed with it to much other then using it to load games that don't have walkthroughs like Sex Quest then anaylizing the maps to see whats available

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Its a direct 'Windows' download from F95. I haven't bother playing it since I maxed out what I could do until the next update. The only option I have is to delete out the game perhaps move it in a separate folder on the Desktop or elsewhere. Sometimes (and) for whatever reason that sometimes works.
Well, I just re-tried your saves in a freshly downloaded copy (under wine, instead of nwjs), and Sebastian is still not poisoned :(

At this point I'm afraid I can't do anything else to track this down. If you get it to happen again, do come back and let me know.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
At this point I'm afraid I can't do anything else to track this down. If you get it to happen again, do come back and let me know.
I'm thinking it just may be one of those fluky things that happened, between stepping on hidden spikes, and getting blasting with hidden poison, and battling the War Swords during the Kyosia Tower to get to the ninjas father only to for a final battle with another set of corrupt ninjas and war swords.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes