4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Any Idea who the Toxin Expert is? I'm running around like a headless chicken trying to find this person.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
how can amilia wear the lace dress? any help please ( in the metryl family quest) thank u so much , because i have the dress in the inventery but she can't wear it

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Sorry people to ask this again, but after so many updates the game still has no sex scenes? ever? only text? just want to know without have to play a lot of it to get the answer. i played until Amelia.

BootyHunter

Aug 15, 2017
Sorry people to ask this again, but after so many updates the game still has no sex scenes? ever? only text? just want to know without have to play a lot of it to get the answer. i played until Amelia.
The game similar to The last sovereign, all scenes are text only. Dont know if the dev have any plan to implement any art tho.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

Rahel

Jun 18, 2018
i'm on mac when i try to open the game it says you can't open this application, any solution?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So i am in the first city after the beginning of the game where penelope helps you find and I saw a cutscene with penelope but I have no clue what to do or where to go to find her so my question is am i wasting my time atm and just need to go celebrate with my current party after talking to Molly whom said she would let me know when she hears anything?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
run around the town until you see some colorful scarf wearing thuck and listen to them... you'll learn Penelope is in dire danger and needs saveing... but by doing so you'll have to flee the city afterwards, so make sure you did all Quests (unique ones) in the adventurer guild and are prepared for the escape... includeing battles

Reactions: Deathdawg

antrox88

May 18, 2018
i found the combination for the elemental part you need for the first 1 fire waterfall quake for the second you need tornado vine lash sock chill and for the last one you need umbra and a holy cross

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i found the combination for the elemental part you need for the first 1 fire waterfall quake for the second you need tornado vine lash sock chill and for the last one you need umbra and a holy cross
we sure make a wiki for this game

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes