4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lenesiah

Aug 2, 2017
is ntr avoidable?
apparently not, as someone said earlier, the antagonist help himself "with a good portion of your harem while you're in the room ding nothing" which is a huge no no for me, unfortunately... I really liked the TLS inspiration but that's a nope.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
is ntr avoidable?
apparently not, as someone said earlier, the antagonist help himself "with a good portion of your harem while you're in the room ding nothing" which is a huge no no for me, unfortunately... I really liked the TLS inspiration but that's a nope.
No, it's not avoidable, because it's about establishing just how villainous the main villain is. The protagonist still has a Big Damn Hero moment. It's not like you're just rolling over and letting him win.

If you aren't super-duper easily triggered by anything that even whispers "netorare" at you you'll be fine; it took more than a year after the relevant plot was written before someone whined about it.

does this game have no illustrations??
No. That's why it's tagged "text only"

demonstar6000

Jul 17, 2017
I found a bug where after entering new jewel city for the first time in the hall of heroes a character starts to walk off and she gets stuck on a rack with swords, so now I am stuck

Reactions: Deathdawg

vultron

May 19, 2018
This mc is about as subtle as dropping on a nuke when it comes to asking for sex. lmao

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
I found a bug where after entering new jewel city for the first time in the hall of heroes a character starts to walk off and she gets stuck on a rack with swords, so now I am stuck
Can you give me a save from right before that? I'll fix it.

demonstar6000

Jul 17, 2017
you are quite welcome, I really enjoy playing the game and didn't want to stop so it is nice to be helpful on other players being able to continue

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
I am still stuck the Verd'ini Siwin elven forest maze. (been there for a couple of updates) Cannot get ANYWHERE. I think the maze is bugged as I have literally gotten trapped in one square before. Does someone have a map/guide/walkthrough for the region?

• Hey there
Reactions: e-disfunction

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
I am still stuck the Verd'ini Siwin elven forest maze. (been there for a couple of updates) Cannot get ANYWHERE.
It took me a while to figure that one out, but my advice is:
The forest is a 4x4 grid.
Each clearing has a unique pattern of trees and shrubberies.
Which ways you can leave each clearing depend on how you entered that clearing.
Much (but not all) of the time, you won't have a choice as to what exit you must take from any given clearing after you enter.

I think the maze is bugged as I have literally gotten trapped in one square before.
It should not be possible to do that, but I'm just a playtester, not the author. If you can provide instructions on how to recreate that situation that'd be helpful.

randomfun

Mar 31, 2019
Would it be possible to pay for additional influence in the council meeting for 20000-100000 fux per point of influence purchased?

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Would it be possible to pay for additional influence in the council meeting for 20000-100000 fux per point of influence purchased?
I strongly suspect not. For one, everyone cheats :)

For another, HornyNinja told me that he intended the decisions during the meeting and the subsequent investments to have both good and bad results, regardless of direction.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
where is illegal adventure guild in quest blacklisted
Northwest of your castle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how to complete slime hole quest i am getting failed again and again
You should not be able to fail the Slime Hole quest; no-where in the game is there code to mark that. Could you say some more about what happens before you're told that?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes