lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
What a shitty game and that is literally too.

1. Big fat ugly as SOB that looks so disgusting you want to puke
2. SCAT

No thanks and why the hell would anyone even want to waste any time on even doing an MTL for this shit when there is so much better stuff out there.
You mean the two tags this author is practically known for
I'm shocked

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
FUCK, I both love and hate this game lmao. It's good but holy shit the last bits are grindy as fuck.

Tips for the last few girls: there are multiple events that will only trigger if you have a specific number of tickets on hand. There are some that only trigger if you have ZERO (none, nil, nada) tickets on-hand, and go to specific locations of the map, on specific days. To track easier, there are 3 day types (look at last character in top left calendar): Red day, A day, and B day.
  • ZERO TICKET events: One event (string of events) is in the temple area on a red day (blue haired temple lady). Another is in the bottom right near the 2nd convenience store (black dressed "garbage lady"), I think it was also a red day. Another is at night in the alleyway on the far bottom right of the map (cant see unless you go far edge) and is indicated with a yellow EVENT indicator (cat girl prostitute).
  • There is also another event that requires you to have THREE tickets on hand, but I think that one is easier to get (with the crazy looking busty lady and her two daughters). I do not recall any other events that were dependent on you having a specific quantity of tickets on hand.
Also, I highly recommend turning down the BGM volume and playing some of your own music because the game music sucks ass. You're like vibing to some chill music as you roam through the streets and then, because MC is a mega creepy predator, sex music changes to reflect and it just kills the mood imo.
  • Just google a "youtube video looper" and drop in it for something that will be a big improvement (imo). Can probably find something better but I was just so fucking pissed at this game already lol, that I didn't bother looking much more.

Last edited:

xort

Jun 1, 2017
So all I have left is #30, I've looked a lot of places on A day with a combo of tickets.
Any clues?
Also if you didn't know the catalog has hints in it. The hint for #30 is "Weekday A, bank bicycle parking lot".

Xynlodal

Sep 23, 2020
Missing #30 aswell
So all I have left is #30, I've looked a lot of places on A day with a combo of tickets.
Any clues?
Also if you didn't know the catalog has hints in it. The hint for #30 is "Weekday A, bank bicycle parking lot".
This is where I found her. She's hidden under the canopy. Not sure what days she shows up on, since I only found her after 30 minutes of searching, but the catalog says Weekday A, which matches the top left corner
1629024376949.png 1629024420103.png

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
You say this as if it's a choice between MTL and a good translation, when in reality it's the choice between MTL and no translation. Better to have the slightest understanding of what is happening rather than none at all, though in this case half the game wasn't even MTL'd
I disagree. While I understand some people must be ok with MTL, for me personally even an understandable MTL is unacceptable. Even if you can piece together some semblance of sense from MTL, it is always horribly out of place and ruins entirely of the game.

What is worse and should concern even MTL enthusiasts is that translators often skip or put at the end of their to-do list games that already have MTL. You see a game with MTL you can be sure it isn't getting proper translation anytime soon. Just.. don't do and don't support MTL. Put up translation requests for games you like and hope.

GitinGud

Jul 21, 2017
Can i reasonably wait that someone like Kagura translates this game? Is there a chance? The game seems really good, those MTL are frustrating.

Reactions: Angelcrush

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Is this the translation
It just removes some of the code that also got translated. Don't think it affects the dialog.
It is just a fix, you still need the translated version.
Can i reasonably wait that someone like Kagura translates this game? Is there a chance? The game seems really good, those MTL are frustrating.
Kagura is basically the Steam version, so with that kind of content not a chance.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
I always wonder why MTL are done with google.
DeepL is a much better translator and way more readable than google MTL's.
Once found a game(can't remember the name of) that was translated using DeepL and man the difference is so damn great compared to google. You can even understand whats going on.
Tried using DeepL on japanese sites after that, it's fucking good.
I think it is mainly because of this

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i see that i am not the only one getting that error massage that blockes the top of the screen very desterving. sorry i can't spell to good. if theres a fix please tall me because i am not going to play this if not lol.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes