Dec 9, 2022
Not sure, the bug doesn't always appear even for older versions, it's triggered by something, but I think it was fixed completely in 5.7 or 5.8

Parnaval

Oct 17, 2017
0.5.80 android unofficial

In case someone (I doubt so much) used 70 or 60 there is combobox to upgrade your save (don't forget to switch back to esc button)
Difference against official version:
added fps limit to 60
some changes related to web saves

probably nothing else was touched (but me was drunk (as always) so might forgot smth :sneaky:)

if you found smth is not working that supposed to work dm mb will do fix :D

P.S. upgraded VS and it started refused to use .net6 version so was forced to update .net8 is that matter?
Have no idea :unsure:

Mega

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I'm sad your suggestion isn't gonna win the next poll :cry: We need some content where Lamir sees Mc being someone's bitch.
Lamir x Lene x MC content seems popular, it can happen anytime. There was a bonus scene where Lene dominated both which won the poll, I guess it depends if Dev puts it in the poll as a scene. I personally would like multiple scenes for them in Bath, there is a build-up already. A spitroast, DP scenes could be great.

Reactions: Sneaky Heresiarch

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
Lamir x Lene x MC content seems popular, it can happen anytime. There was a bonus scene where Lene dominated both which won the poll, I guess it depends if Dev puts it in the poll as a scene. I personally would like multiple scenes for them in Bath, there is a build-up already. A spitroast, DP scenes could be great.
Are they animations in this game?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SexValley-0.5.80
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PistoleroPapaco

Oct 18, 2018
Can confirm the game is STILL unplayable if you have a monitor faster than 60Hz and that you STILL can't lock the framerate in the AMD software or any other third-party tool (like RivaTuner).
My hat's off to the developers, they could've fixed this a dozen times over at this point but I guess they really don't want some people to play their game.

And before any unfunny person asks: yes, I have tried changing the monitor's refresh rate in the system settings. It does NOT fix the issue.

Last edited:

Parnaval

Oct 17, 2017
Have they fixed the frame rate issue at all that's the main reason I've stopped playing this game?
Can confirm the game is STILL unplayable if you have a monitor faster than 60Hz and that you STILL can't lock the framerate in the AMD software or any other third-party tool (like RivaTuner).
My hat's off to the developers, they could've fixed this a dozen times over at this point but I guess they really don't want some people to play their game.

And before any unfunny person asks: yes, I have tried changing the monitor's refresh rate in the system settings. It does NOT fix the issue.
Easy guide how to lock fps
Copy paste code from
into www\js\plugins\FPSLimit.js

add one more entry with comma
`
{Last plugin},
{"name":"FPSLimit","status":true,"description":"FPS Limiter","parameters":{"FPSLimit":60}}
`
to www\js\plugins.js

PistoleroPapaco

Oct 18, 2018
Easy guide how to lock fps
Copy paste code from
into www\js\plugins\FPSLimit.js

add one more entry with comma
`
{Last plugin},
{"name":"FPSLimit","status":true,"description":"FPS Limiter","parameters":{"FPSLimit":60}}
`
to www\js\plugins.js
Finally, something that ACTUALLY WORKS.
Thank you very much.

Game still feels a little fast, but the clock is not in a fucking hurry anymore.
Also, the parameter needs a space (... ,"parameters":{"FPS Limit":60}} ) otherwise it does nothing. :p

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes