Davidov263

Jun 17, 2023
Hello.So i have v0.5 ,if i download this v0.510 version,will i lose all my game progress ?.
Also i have some bug with Lene on unlocking third quest of her,when i go to tavern and after all the talk,we go home,then all the talk there too,and then after sex i get black screen,game still works i can open menu,etc but i have black screen ,cant see where i am moving,or even if i can move my char....all i can do is reload the last save.
Am i doing something wrong ?,how exactly to unlock Lene third quest ?.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
I must be slightly dim but how do you refill the watering can? clicking use next to the well and river dont seem to do anything?

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Oh well,looks like the turbo cucks have crawled out of the woodwork. Also,seeing how the game is largely directed by the patrons instead of the dev,it will most likely become as animals97 said:HideThePain:
Some dudes just start wildin just to stir the hornets nest here.

That said surprised we haven't tag teamed one of the girls with lene, but suppose that's too much for some folk.

May 3, 2022
Some dudes just start wildin just to stir the hornets nest here.

That said surprised we haven't tag teamed one of the girls with lene, but suppose that's too much for some folk.
3P with futa would be a nice addition. I know why they do it but I hate when futa is completely cordoned off on one character out of fear that it's going to upset someone if they interact with anyone else.

Karasiel

Aug 17, 2020
5.20 is available for everyone on the patreon.

Also to answer the question with 3P futa. As a 5$ patron or more, you're able to give a suggestion for the next poll about what art Elinniel will draw. Except it's 2 characters max, at least for the 5$ tier. Some of those scenes might then be added to the game.
So yeah, I think it would be pretty cool for more threesome to happen but most patrons can't suggest it for now.
This might change when Zehmun comes back as they've been unavailable since April.

It's still worth it tbh and Elinniel has been doing the art for the polls and releasing updates by themselve + whatever they might be cooking so I understand their choice.

TLDR : Last Update available, most patrons can't suggest 3 or more people sex scenes right now. The reason might be that one of the developper has been absent since April leaving Elinniel to do the art and updates lacking the time to draw scenes with more people.

Yos703

Apr 14, 2020
hi. i'm stuck with wait for peach. waited for weeks and got nothing pls help

and no i'm not using old save. it's from 0.5.10

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
as a fan of futa on male stuff ill ask
according to the walkthrough theres only two futa characters? lena and a crowgirl, and then some random futa enemy on a quest? or is their more content than that

kingmich

May 21, 2017
so they said fix the whole peach bug but it seems like anytone who play older ver of the game just have to replay whole game from start cause there is no fix for it really for old saves like everything else works fine its just whole main storyline and waiting on peach to call you is just perma fucked it seems im not sure why the hentai dev cant find out why? who knows im just going start game over i guess

i would post a link to the game but i dont think i can post the updated ver i bet someone else here could since its just on kemono

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Oh, that's my fault. I did fix the problem but forgot to update the download link. Everything should be working fine. I hope.

Sep 23, 2017
Hi. I was playing the 5.30 version (fresh save) and after a little while I could not interact with Elinnie in her shop anymore.
(I remember doing her reworked scene)
She is working fine anywhere else, but I can't access her shop related content.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elinniel
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes