manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I'm fine with mc being feminized or even futa 69 (if it's a one-time thing) I'm guessing if i want to avoid even 1 scene i have to ignore the character entirely?
Oh and thanks.
Those characters I mentioned just don't have other scenes aside from the one's I mentioned, they are side characters.

The only main character futa is Lene and you can just avoid any scenes where she tops you.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
hmm so it just has some new stuff but no bug fixing unless they ment so people cant do the goddess cave at all

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
hmm so it just has some new stuff but no bug fixing unless they ment so people cant do the goddess cave at all
for this detail i canceled my patreon last month they knew about this bug and said that in the next update they would fix it came this update and i asked myself where is the correction

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
is it planned to do more than lene as a main futa/trans character or it'll just be her for the whole game?
And when will be her next update?

kingmich

May 21, 2017
for this detail i canceled my patreon last month they knew about this bug and said that in the next update they would fix it came this update and i asked myself where is the correction
the only thing i can even think of doing is just making a new save and seeing if it works after that cause if not then.. well ya i gotta just say f this game and ask if someone can just steal all the scenes and make an gallery or something

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
is it planned to do more than lene as a main futa/trans character or it'll just be her for the whole game?
And when will be her next update?
There's some art for patrons with dragon girl mom I think(I'm not patron but it's probably what's in latest post).
Other futa characters: basically Lene's sisters(some don't have art) and maybe a new bar character(not in atm).

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
There's some art for patrons with dragon girl mom I think(I'm not patron but it's probably what's in latest post).
Other futa characters: basically Lene's sisters(some don't have art) and maybe a new bar character(not in atm).
thank you :) do we have any info on new bar character ?

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
the only thing i can even think of doing is just making a new save and seeing if it works after that cause if not then.. well ya i gotta just say f this game and ask if someone can just steal all the scenes and make an gallery or something
I already tried to do it once and I can't start from scratch because some events bug

kingmich

May 21, 2017
I already tried to do it once and I can't start from scratch because some events bug
oh... well shit why the heck have they not fix this bug? i bet other people who legit pay for the game had to complain about it right? weird. but thank you for doing it for me so i didnt have to

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
oh... well shit why the heck have they not fix this bug? i bet other people who legit pay for the game had to complain about it right? weird. but thank you for doing it for me so i didnt have to
when I was a patron I complained he said that in the next update they would fix the bug apparently they screwed up and didn't fix anything

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
So the games walkthrough have Updated to: 0.3.8 at 26/11/2021
So i presume from the v0.5.10 update, Nothing notable has been added ? :confused:

i mean without the walkthrough this game is not enjoyable to play ! The Quest menu is Not helping at all ! How to get weapon recipes ? Or how to get new skills ? What happened to the adventure guilds quest ? Only one quest since 2019 !

My mc is almost 70 level and No new skills have been learned or getting a new weapons or armors. No idea to how to get them The blacksmith shop is almost empty.
10-14 quests and... no more quests that i have found or activated. And what's with the farming system in the game ? When you can't even do nothing with them
except sold them ? The involved with the vegetables are.. well there is nonexistent.

Some of the character development is nonexistent. They feels like not really important npc's to know. There is only 10-17 npc's in the game.
No gallery, Wanna rewatch some scenes ? Too bad the scenes only trigger with events with time system like day or time/place.

For 5 years of development this is kinda really poor Rpgm game i ever played. :cautious:

Last edited:

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
Classic RPG maker game.... the image freezes every two fucking minutes and forces me to refresh the game, which makes watching entire scenes or playing entire quests, given the long "cutscenes" and lack of saving, really, really tedious.

Is there any way to fix this? I looked it up and just found stuff about it possibly being an FPS problem, but I don't know if that's even correct. Does this happen to anyone else?

RayBar

May 12, 2020
I can't wait till Lene gets to impregnate Lamir with her superior genes while the MC watches helplessly, and Lamir is forced to admit she likes sex with Lene way more.
Oh well,looks like the turbo cucks have crawled out of the woodwork. Also,seeing how the game is largely directed by the patrons instead of the dev,it will most likely become as animals97 said:HideThePain:

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes