camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Soon ™

The plan was to finish the next update that would come out with the fix, but as the next update is taking so long to come out we're changing plans to have it fixed as soon as we can (few days).
I hava a theoretical question.
Since I'm running the game with migrating save files for quite some time and I'm not very sure which bugs are considered "broken save" and which are just not fixed in current version, can we get some of the following:

1: A note from the author saying that saves made in the (for example) version 0.2 are not upwards compatible even after updating the save via the shrine
2: Some sort of a bugtracker, knowing which bugs are on us not starting a new game, and which are known to happen even on a brand new game
3: Some form of support when changing wrongly changed variables/switches in game to their expected values? (For example, last version I had the creepXPeach threesome which triggered scene about me saving the goddess I presume, even though I'm still waiting for peach to contact me about getting to the said cave. This is clearly a variable/switch being switched out of order or stuck from migrating a save)

This list is merely an idea list, but on the point number three, if it could be possible to know which switch is out of order, its a simple task via Mtool or Cheat-menu to correct the variable and continue even with the save from so long ago.

ohad

Nov 3, 2018
How do i advance the godess sacred icon quest?, when i got talk to obscuria in the caves there are no new options for me.

The_Framed

Apr 28, 2022
if you know enough to understand frame lock, you should know enough to already have your frames capped in nvidia settings or afterburner
How do you do that? I really don't pay attention to these things. Plus I not too familiar with computer I just like playing games so I don't know how to stop my frames from going up and plus how hard would it be to implement a frame lock? Also I don't know how to cap my frames plus why would I when I play games that need more frames in general?

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkLizerd

luigipetty02

Jul 9, 2021
(i use windows to download this, however how do I use "RAR" files..? i have RPGmakerACE installed... i think... but any suggestions on how to download it...?

lamonnan

May 3, 2020
(i use windows to download this, however how do I use "RAR" files..? i have RPGmakerACE installed... i think... but any suggestions on how to download it...?
extracting it by right click the rar or zip file then start extracting it to the desire location, and it should work as long you have the rpgmaker ace installed

tontoman

May 4, 2017
You might need

It's free. It complains after 30 days, but you can keep using it. Find it unpacks pretty much all archive/compressed files. RAR are just files archived or compressed into one storage 'RAR' file.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

haileybop

Sep 25, 2022
in love with lene! best futa character in any game like this ever. writing and art for MC being the sub is just *mwah* and exactly what i was hoping for, only critique is that there isnt more :(

need help though, how does quest 3 start? i finished 2 and the nihil subquest, but all guides just say it should start normally? do i need to be a certain level? currently at 12

edit: nvm, it seemingly triggered out of no where after going out of the cave. have to admit im a lil disappointed the only thing you get for completing her story is a power bottom scene though :( any plans to add more of her on top, and maybe in a more intimate way after you get all three hearts instead of her just kinda using you as her bottom bitch in two repeatable scenes? the writer is clearly talented here, and id love to see something a little more genuinely loving between MC and herself with her as the dominant one in the relationship. maybe some optional feminization? she does call MC her girl after all :giggle: the way hes drawn in particular also leans itself to either masculine or more feminine, and he seems especially drawn in a more feminine manner in the futa on male scenes, so i assume thats an angle you might be considering. so, MC as lene's boywife when? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Curious BirdMan

Rafcio

Nov 30, 2020
Ever since the quest Opening the path to the throne appeared i've been waiting and waiting for peach to finally call for me but to no avail. I got the 0.5 and even went to the statue to update the game, still nothing, same thing while trying to progress Elinie affection by buying her ribbon from her gift shop

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
Anyone know if there's some kind of patch or cheat that will let you save during missions?

I honestly find it baffling and really annoying when these sorts of games arbitrarily restrict saving. It just makes things take way longer if you're doing more than one try.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Anyone know if there's some kind of patch or cheat that will let you save during missions?

I honestly find it baffling and really annoying when these sorts of games arbitrarily restrict saving. It just makes things take way longer if you're doing more than one try.
Losing has no benefits. Just save edit your stats to 69420 and kick everything to death

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
Losing has no benefits. Just save edit your stats to 69420 and kick everything to death
Losing wasn't my goal, which is why I want to save just in case I get a bad loop in a fight. But just straight cheating works too I guess

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
previous version says go get the sword caught a and version 0.5 arrives to face the goddess and there's that thunderous bug and you have to wait for the next version with the bugfix

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Losing wasn't my goal, which is why I want to save just in case I get a bad loop in a fight. But just straight cheating works too I guess
Just dont turn on walk through walls in dungeons.
Some games have "oh no you died therefore get raped".

OuterBusiness

Apr 5, 2021
My saves keep deleting themselves every few minutes, and sometimes immediately after I save, for some reason. Anyone else have this issue?

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes