Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
If Peach never initiates the new quest on older saves, interact with the statue in front of the clinic to update the save.

Reactions: cooldude5368

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
If Peach never initiates the new quest on older saves, interact with the statue in front of the clinic to update the save.
called but peach and obscuria do not appear in the cave of the goddess

I added my save for you to look at the error or bug

Last edited:

kingmich

May 21, 2017
ya even with interacting with the statue doesnt do anything to fix it and im able do all the side quest for all other npcs just not the peach one

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
I have Zehmun in the vanishing Obscuria problem. We should have a fix soon.

ya even with interacting with the statue doesnt do anything to fix it and im able do all the side quest for all other npcs just not the peach one
To unlock Peach side quest you need to:
-Reach the last floor of the Caves
-Reach the end of the forest, and save Peach.
-Return to the tower to unlock a mini-quest about a thieving crow.
-Then you unlock the Peach quest, which starts by entering the tower.
-There is a "bad ending" after seeing the Peach sex scene 3 times. The counter resets by refusing her.

Both the crow sex scene and Peach quest are locked behind the Lene Quest 2 sex scene, where you act submissive to her. That is the "Protagonist is okay with getting fucked trigger" (Scene happens at the end of the quest, or Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 1800~2200 inside the tavern.)

The Lene trigger is a bit convoluted. I need to make it clear that it locks away so many scenes. (most Nihil scenes are also locked behind that)

kingmich

May 21, 2017
1679154758596.png
I have Zehmun in the vanishing Obscuria problem. We should have a fix soon.

To unlock Peach side quest you need to:
-Reach the last floor of the Caves
-Reach the end of the forest, and save Peach.
-Return to the tower to unlock a mini-quest about a thieving crow.
-Then you unlock the Peach quest, which starts by entering the tower.
-There is a "bad ending" after seeing the Peach sex scene 3 times. The counter resets by refusing her.

Both the crow sex scene and Peach quest are locked behind the Lene Quest 2 sex scene, where you act submissive to her. That is the "Protagonist is okay with getting fucked trigger" (Scene happens at the end of the quest, or Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 1800~2200 inside the tavern.)

The Lene trigger is a bit convoluted. I need to make it clear that it locks away so many scenes. (most Nihil scenes are also locked behind that)
ya i gotten whole lene questline done every npc in town quest are pretty much done only thing i notice is that lene is only main girl with 2 hearts while everyone else has 3 hearts for their info tab so im not sure

Edit: also almost forgot lene still has the black screen of doom after her bar sex scene it seems not sure what causes that till 1679155365842.png

Last edited:

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
ya i gotten whole lene questline done every npc in town quest are pretty much done only thing i notice is that lene is only main girl with 2 hearts while everyone else has 3 hearts for their info tab so im not sure

Edit: also almost forgot lene still has the black screen of doom after her bar sex scene it seems not sure what causes that till
Did you complete her third quest and the third heart doesn't appear? strange. I'll take a look at it as well.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Is this not released over a month ago?

Why did nobody report a new public version?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SexValley-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes