Feb 25, 2018
Can someone please tell me where, and how can I fish?
I'm frustrated and don't know if I'm really dumb or if its bugged I tried a lot o shit but didn't get to fish even a single time like nothing happens always says "nothing to fish here" no matters where I am or what I do !!!

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Can someone please tell me where, and how can I fish?
I'm frustrated and don't know if I'm really dumb or if its bugged I tried a lot o shit but didn't get to fish even a single time like nothing happens always says "nothing to fish here" no matters where I am or what I do !!!
OH yeah, fishing should've been explained way better. It took me a LONG time to figure it out. when you get to the fishing minigame, press the fishing rod and you'll see the fish move a little to the right. The goal is to get the fish into the small red rectangle and make sure it stays there when the time ends.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Did they implement a frame lock yet? The game feels like it's progressively speeding up for me
As far as I'm aware that problem seems to happen on 144hz monitors. It's a rpgmaker thing, but there are fixes online.

We gonna get an update for the android version? Pretty please?
The android thing is weird. It used to work just fine, but on one update it stopped working entirely. I'll see if we can get it working with the new update, but I'm not too hopeful.

when is the bug fix coming out?
Soon ™

The plan was to finish the next update that would come out with the fix, but as the next update is taking so long to come out we're changing plans to have it fixed as soon as we can (few days).

The_Framed

Apr 28, 2022
As far as I'm aware that problem seems to happen on 144hz monitors. It's a rpgmaker thing, but there are fixes online.

The android thing is weird. It used to work just fine, but on one update it stopped working entirely. I'll see if we can get it working with the new update, but I'm not too hopeful.

Soon ™

The plan was to finish the next update that would come out with the fix, but as the next update is taking so long to come out we're changing plans to have it fixed as soon as we can (few days).
So then there won't be a frame lock put in the game or would I have to go online and fix it myself?

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019

Soon ™

I became a patron 2 and a half months ago

gtsfan07

Sep 26, 2018
Loved this so far. New to the game but Ill become a patreon for Lene xD
I'd wish for more foot/trample content with her or her sis, Lihia, but any Lene content is dope

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
So then there won't be a frame lock put in the game or would I have to go online and fix it myself?
if you know enough to understand frame lock, you should know enough to already have your frames capped in nvidia settings or afterburner

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes