The_Framed

Apr 28, 2022
Yes! I'm planning quite a lot for her, or at least for whatever remains of her after being defeated, but not it won't be for this next update.
Are there going to be any options to fix frame rate issues on my PC the frame rate is too high and I was wondering if it's possible to lock the frame rate as right now that's one of my issues with is plus it feels like the game is going a million miles per minute

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
My answer would be an easy yes, but it's hard to say for sure. Personally, I think it's great to have a mobile version, but that depends more on Zehmun having the time to fix whatever broke it in the first place.
Apparently having sex with Illyana after 18:00 will result in a black screen, been there since 3.13 & still there in 0.4.

Nekitto K

Oct 25, 2018
I got stuck next to the door everytime I enter on my house, how to fix that?
There's my save if you guys wanna test it

BravoStar

Dec 16, 2017
Pretty cool game, i like it. When can i top Peach though?

Edit: Just watched the genderbend scene, kind of sad Peach content was locked behind a fetish i have no interest in. Also, it could have totally male for that scene, it would still have been hot.

Edit 2: That threesome scene killed me on Peach, guess i'll just watch for Lene and her other sisters.

Last edited:

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
No plans for the crow atm. she is only on the tower as fluff to showcase that Peach is a little asshole in her own special way, just like everyone else in her family.
But the crow scene should still be available even when she is in the tower.
late reply on my part, but hopefully you do something else with her to consolidate the scenes in some way. seems a bit weird to have the character in two places at once. also, there's an unused art for her in the game files

Reactions: BravoStar

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
I had to cheat to get the last of Elle's events to work and I could never get anymore than Clarine's first scene to trigger.

it also looks like a few other longstanding bugs are still around, like events not happening if you slept with someone the previous night and dialogue triggering when no one is around (I also had the same quest trigger multiple times for no reason, it was the sacred Icon and explore the caves quests)

I also had several crashes which I didn't think was possible for an RPGM game.

negative feedback aside, I really like what's been done with the characters so far and will definitely still keep an eye on this, just got to remember the dev loves feet and anything lene related will result in the MC getting fucked in the face or ass...

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
Someone who is downloading the version 0.5 Could help me I went to the cave to talk to obiscuria and nothing happened that could be my save bug or I have to do something else before going to the cave someone could help me?

1677619401698.png

kingmich

May 21, 2017
huh it seems like the 0.5 ver doesnt work? like main quest having to wait for peach to call you doesnt work at all even if you wait weeks

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes