2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
So apparently F95 is okay with Devs buying bots to like their game and getting it to the top of the Like search. They told me like don't matter but then you have to ask yourself why would anyone spend money to buy Likes if they don't matter, why would F95 offer a search option based on # of Likes and why even have Likes if they don't matter?

This will be fun to watch as more Devs do this.

exonight

Sep 1, 2018
So apparently F95 is okay with Devs buying bots to like their game and getting it to the top of the Like search. They told me like don't matter but then you have to ask yourself why would anyone spend money to buy Likes if they don't matter, why would F95 offer a search option based on # of Likes and why even have Likes if they don't matter?

as a Cracker I must say it's quite simple to do, you just need a few thousands of proxies, some gaming database dump, and a login check script, Done! you got thousands of accounts from F95 (easy if you're into this kind of shit) and write a script to just send a Reaction request to the API with each account, there are no restriction!

Also, Don't blame anyone else on this, I mean Sex With Stalin Greatest Troll I ever did :KEK:

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
Why is this game in the first position with the most likes on the entire web? :unsure:
wow! how is this shitty game has more like than Being a DIK?
It's like a paid promotion done on this website. You can find some games on the trending tab which just appear out of no where and has only few pages of thread. These game pay's the website to promote it. This thing is ruining this website. But at the same time it is necessary to keep the website running.

exonight

Sep 1, 2018
It's like a paid promotion done on this website. You can find some games on the trending tab which just appear out of no where and has only few pages of thread. These game pay's the website to promote it. This thing is ruining this website. But at the same time it is necessary to keep the website running.
no it's clearly done by some one for trolling,
random inactive users liked the post rapidly, basic cracked account situation

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Like exonight said, trolling/memeing is the most probable reason behind this. As for the trending games list it has nothing to do with devs paying the site: it's built automatically by a .

Reactions: Torkul and Iumak00

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020

Yeah thats true most of the games i played i used the filter. And now i used the most liked filter and oh boy i find this game about fucking stalin at the number 1 spot.

quitoares

Jul 4, 2020
Wow, the likes on this game are so deceiving that makes me lose trust on the rating on this site. What a shame. At least people are reacting to it. I don't think it will fool anyone that's been around for a while, but new people will not know any better. At least they'll have our reactions. Such a low move. I'm not mad, I'm disappointed. :ROFLMAO:

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes