2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Sparky13

Dec 12, 2018
can moderator just delete the thread, its disgusting of the developer using scripts to manipulate likes
Might be jumping the gun to blame the dev. Think it's more likely it's some rando just wanting to get practice with their bot work and have a laugh while doing it.

Because if it were me and I felt like flexing my chaos powers, the first thing I would do is spam likes on that game where you fuck a chair.

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
I actually thought people are retarded for liking this.. then I read about the manipulation..now my faith in humanity is restored

• Haha
Reactions: LabOnYou

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Gosh, seriously what the fuck is that?
The most surprising thing about the game is the fact that it was completed.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
as a Cracker I must say it's quite simple to do, you just need a few thousands of proxies, some gaming database dump, and a login check script, Done! you got thousands of accounts from F95 (easy if you're into this kind of shit) and write a script to just send a Reaction request to the API with each account, there are no restriction!

Also, Don't blame anyone else on this, I mean Sex With Stalin Greatest Troll I ever did :KEK:
b78.gif

Reactions: griffor

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
The old reaction count was still cached on the latest updates page, forced a flush and it's now displaying properly.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes