2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
But you need solid explanation who produced gas masks in the Hell and for which reason?.. Otherwise, what is happening in the game will not be taken seriously.

comander5

Feb 4, 2019
Every time I launch this, it goes into VR mode, and I can't seem to click on anything past the "play" button, so nothing happens.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This is how i thought Agony gonna be but it was trash,

This right here looks promising hope we gonna get some sexy (Succubus) :sneaky:

I really enjoyed the answers to the questions, some nice philosophical topics (y)

KEEP IT UP :devilish:
The devs, who made Agony are currently working on a game called Succubus and at least from the previews, you can expect some kinky stuff. And also disturbing stuff too. We will see, if they learned their lesson and improved. Just thought I would mention it.

Reactions: Hajtand

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
SO EPIC.

Ok, aside jokes, creating a desktop shortcut and adding -nohmd to the end works. But not my type.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2018
This is nice so far, but add different demons (and demonesses to have sex with). Also, the intro is a bit long. Guy is in hell, better get adjusted to it quick instead of giving the 3rd degree to the devil with that many questions/dialog and being in denial. Last thing oh man there's gotta be a more attractive foot model than the one currently on the demoness. The ones used on her model aren't exactly attractive XD. Just saying! Game has potential and devil/demoness are an actual kink of mine. Good work!

Last edited:
Reactions: seriiuo

Jonlissla

Jun 25, 2017
It's actually really nice, I do like games that have more disturbing things like this. Also, FPoV is awesome no matter what. Characters are also cool except satan's face. I presume those tiny dots around his forehead are supposed to be eyes but they don't mix very well with his normal two. I think it might look better if you went the route Id did for the imp in Doom 3.

Reactions: Raff and seriiuo

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
After trying the demo... i thing i have a new fetish for, kinda grotesque but also sexy looking, demon girls :oops: .
There an actual name for this fetish, and it not new. It called Teratophilia. Here a wiki for it. .

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
Looks like volume slider doesn't affect the devil's voice. At least on the version I downlo0aded from here.

Also, I hope this lore dump that I pretty much skipped to see what else is there isn't going to be like that. I like lore, but whan I ask nicely for it and not whenI have no choice but to read it.

Anyway, looks neat so far.

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes