RPGM Completed Sex with the plump and erotic women of the village [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ebrokolli

Sep 30, 2021
Too distracted and ended up vibing out to the music. Anyone know if we can extract the files or something? No time for horny, only chilling out with the Demis

p0np0n

May 8, 2018
they aren't even trying with the titles anymore are they
on the contrary - you can feel author passion, no beating around the bush, a true work of art. Game essence purified.
Baldur's Gate 3 - what does it even mean? you don't get to the actual Baldur's Gate until like act 3 or smth, it should've been "Sex with erotic half elves, demons and vampires of the DnD"
Mass Effect? More like "Sex with erotic women of the space"

httia

Jan 2, 2023
I wish these dudes would buckle down and spend some time making a decent game instead of 10 shit ones. The art is always awesome, but man do they love just pumping out straight kusoge slop.
As you don't buy their games, they have to make 10 shits to cover 1 decent game's budget.
They complaint in their previous game. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Shaprada

Jun 13, 2020
dont spoil me but I know what this awosome bastard developer doing, if it said ntr, its gonna be the purest non ntr thingie, but if its love dovey af, you know it will end horribly

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
Hoi Hoi Hoi art is rather unique, despite it seem like low quality at least they still deliver the art to bearable to look, the only problem i have from this dev is the type of rpgm model they've used, pretty tiring for you to select unit -> need to walk to enemies -> select action -> deselect unit, for a H game it just add some extra step from usual RPGM for you to achieve what you're looking for, that is H scene. Good thing is, the gallery room can be accessed from the start with toggle to unlock all scene :ROFLMAO:

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
This dev needs to hire me, we'd make a gazillion dollars , cant let this man touch a game apart from the art
so, the gameplay is as horrible as the others? is the only think that has kept me from playing them. the game-play is just soo strict and cumbersome.

the one with the slimes where you have to hurt them but not kill them is just ugh.

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
so, the gameplay is as horrible as the others? is the only think that has kept me from playing them. the game-play is just soo strict and cumbersome.

the one with the slimes where you have to hurt them but not kill them is just ugh.
i think the gameplay is even worse, this is like 5x slower than the usual rpgm combat, altho by far what annoyed me the most is having to select each character myself and then move with them every round on top of that its also kinda hard gets grindy and boring and its not rewarding enough

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes