RPGM Completed Sex with the plump and erotic women of the village [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
As you don't buy their games, they have to make 10 shits to cover 1 decent game's budget.
They complaint in their previous game. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Which will continue to happen ngl.
Instead of complaining and wondering why the sales are so bad they should reflect and start make a decent quality game instead of these budget slops.

The people who pirate the games are not always the boogyman. Let me be so bold and say that more often then not that it is quite the contrary.
I lost count how many games I bought or supported afterwards I got them from here.

Just sayin..

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
As you don't buy their games, they have to make 10 shits to cover 1 decent game's budget.
They complaint in their previous game. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This isn't a budget question though because the art is good already, its just simply the game is shit , no/boring story, cancer ass combat, grindy, it's like they never played a good game in their life

httia

Jan 2, 2023
Which will continue to happen ngl.
Instead of complaining and wondering why the sales are so bad they should reflect and start make a decent quality game instead of these budget slops.

The people who pirate the games are not always the boogyman. Let me be so bold and say that more often then not that it is quite the contrary.
I lost count how many games I bought or supported afterwards I got them from here.

Just sayin..
This isn't a budget question though because the art is good already, its just simply the game is shit , no/boring story, cancer ass combat, grindy, it's like they never played a good game in their life
They did make a decent game with good story, without ass combat, and getting the most positive reviews:
https://f95zone.to/threads/i-want-t...ds-big-breasted-mom-v1-00-hoi-hoi-hoi.213341/

but how was it? the worst sales ever. :cry:
you know the reason now.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
They did make a decent game with good story, without ass combat, and getting the most positive reviews:
https://f95zone.to/threads/i-want-t...ds-big-breasted-mom-v1-00-hoi-hoi-hoi.213341/

but how was it? the worst sales ever. :cry:
you know the reason now.
The story was weird in this one. Haven't understood it at all and the mechanic to convince your inner thoughts sounded good on paper but was implemented poorly.

Their best games are subjective but I really enjoyed Widow Erin Doesn't Want to Get Pregnant with Another Man's Baby and Seduce a Beautiful Big-breasted Married Woman just by Greeting Her Everyday

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes