VN Ren'Py Sexbot: Blackjack [v0.5] [LlamaMann Games]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

SteveM.1990

Feb 14, 2021
any sex scenes so far? i like the art and plots-scripts of lamamann games, but it takes time to see what you are coming for

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Does this game have its own renders or is it all stuff I've already seen in the main game?

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Consider it as a side dish of the main Sexbot game. Same characters, but new, and most of the time on a particular theme based, renders. You should consider it as a bonus render small game, where supporters may choose/propose the characters or theme in that release, from Parreon, SS or Discord

Reactions: hyfka

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Was hoping for a sexy cop in the main game (due to noise complaints or something) but Ashley as one is also good.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Decent little time waster. I wonder what the EV is on number of hands played to finish each girl, has anyone looked up the house edge with the current rules?

I know the rules are currently intentionally simple, just win five (?) times in a row.
But with betting currency, a few more fun mechanics could be introduced like card counting (increasing shoe size for increased difficulty?) as well as things like 3 to 2 on Blackjack as well as double and split.

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Decent little time waster. I wonder what the EV is on number of hands played to finish each girl, has anyone looked up the house edge with the current rules?

I know the rules are currently intentionally simple, just win five (?) times in a row.
But with betting currency, a few more fun mechanics could be introduced like card counting (increasing shoe size for increased difficulty?) as well as things like 3 to 2 on Blackjack as well as double and split.
You can change the difficulty level to "Easy", then no need to win 5 in a row, just 5 in total

Xube

Apr 22, 2021
SEXBOT BlackJack... IN FRENCH

I love this kind of game, in any case, the story is very funny, that's why and I hope I don't hurt Llamamann's feelings but I have undertaken to translate this game.

It is for the moment a simple test and if Llamamann agrees I will continue the game.

SexBot Bj Fr

And as the pleasure has no limit...

Link to Sexbot the game

A+

Last edited:
Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
SEXBOT BlackJack... IN FRENCH

I love this kind of game, in any case, the story is very funny, that's why and I hope I don't hurt Llamamann's feelings but I have undertaken to translate this game.

It is for the moment a simple test and if Llamamann agrees I will continue the game.

SexBot Bj Fr

And as the pleasure has no limit...

Link to Sexbot the game

A+
I'm cool with it. Bonne chance mon amis

Reactions: Xube

derekl2

Dec 16, 2019
Hey, I love this idea, especially since it's the chars from Sexbot! :p I have a couple suggestions if you're interested. Move the Hit/Stay buttons right under the cards, that saves moving attentions from one end to the other to see cards and respond. Non-modal text would be nice also since you have to click to dismiss. And I hope you are considering simple animations some day, that will really make great to play :).

Last edited:
Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Move the buttons right under the cards. And don't make us click the text to continue.
Finally, some animations would make it worth playing.
Make your comment less rude and abrupt. Add some emojis or something so I'm not bored reading it.
Finally, no. This is for in-between updates of the main game.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey, I love this idea, especially since it's the chars from Sexbot! :p I have a couple suggestions if you're interested. Move the Hit/Stay buttons right under the cards, that saves moving attentions from one end to the other to see cards and respond. Non-modal text would be nice also since you have to click to dismiss. And I hope you are considering simple animations some day, that will really make great to play :).
thanks for the feedback, ill take a look at some of that if i get a chance (y)

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes