VN Ren'Py Sexbot: Blackjack [v0.5] [LlamaMann Games]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
are all the outfits and girls from this going to be in the main game soon or later ? Are you going to make the blackjack part of the main game are you going to add more minigames, maybe tetris or moving blocks you know the stuff lots of adult games do maybe some jump and run in a virtual cyber space. Whatever this is sexy i like it thanks
Not necessarily everything will be included. I dont have plans to incorporate it to the main game, just cuz it would throw off the pacing of things. i might play around with more game styles in the future

Reactions: sembolan

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Check out the new character showcase video!

Reactions: zimbono

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Check out to vote for which character gets a strip set for Valentines Day Blackjack! All supports can vote (including $3 tier)

Reactions: zimbono

inglewood

Nov 9, 2018
I sound like an incredible whiner but is there an android port for this game somewhere? I would really appreciate it

zimbono

Aug 13, 2018
Time to Spice up Blackjack! Going to add some animation and voting to the mix. Check out this for more details!
View attachment 2845120
That's going to get some nice choices for those options and love the pic. if I may add a suggestion for option 6 make a tornament that will give you a chance to have you opponents that you chose subject to the pervious 5 choices in a players choice of combos. I know that this is to big a commitment to the side game but just thought I would try

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Voting has started! 6 user submitted ideas are on the docket! Elite Members+ vote now!

Here are the options:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice! I'll be voting with two accounts on option 1 and with four accounts on Option 4.

I'm just kidding… I don't have six paying accounts. Nah, I'll vote ten times for Option 4 :LUL::p

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes