VN Ren'Py Sexbot: Blackjack [v0.5] [LlamaMann Games]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Sexbot Blackjack - 0.4 Changelog

Updated gui, music, mainmenu, splash screen and a bunch of other stuff to line up with the main game

Changed gamemode variable to persistent, so easy/normal mode preference will stay through saves

Added the option to switch the mainmenu theme between XXXmas, Halloween and Standard (go to preferences, and select)

Updated Jessica's set 1 to her new model

Updated Daphne's set 1 to her new model

Added Melvin to the gallery (to access, click MC in the gallery and turn ntr "ON")

Added a bikini set for Ashley

Added an animated set for Meiko

Added an animated set for Melvin (with Ashley)

Downloads:

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Now you need to win in order to get NTR'd

The way you go about getting missing tags added is report the original post. In this case I've already done that.
For the ntr one your playing as melvin so maybe that might help you get through it ;) or better yet just turn ntr off...

Reactions: KrLosZ

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
For the ntr one your playing as melvin so maybe that might help you get through it ;) or better yet just turn ntr off...
Haha I'm not hating, I turned it on after all to see what it was about. I just didn't exepct to need to win in order to "lose" if that makes sense :D

Edit: On my first attempt, the opponent got a Blackjack first hand right away, so I was like "ah alright, that's the way this is going to go" and then just was surprised when I had to keep playing and winning

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SexbotBlackjack-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

roflmao

Oct 19, 2016
Enjoyed this for the kind of game it is. I feel like with the addition of animations it would be nice if there was some kind of auto play/gallery on revisit. Just a thought. Hard to get into it with clicking buttons and judging hands. May not be worth the trouble though.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes