VN Ren'Py Sexbot: Blackjack [v0.5] [LlamaMann Games]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
All supporters of Sexbot can vote for Holiday Strip sets now!

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
:ROFLMAO: Those results are not at all surprising! And while I'd love to see her with her friend Steph, the alternative is definitely going to be good I think.
She hasn’t been pitted against the side characters so I was curious to see if anything has changed. Happy to see the queen continues to reign

zimbono

Aug 13, 2018
I enjoyed this more than I should :giggle: Reading through the comments of the page before this I saw some one ask if you could add some animations. This made me think of your character videos from your youtube channel, would it be a hassle to use those videos? as they are very good. Just a thought tho not expecting it to be used:unsure:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I enjoyed this more than I should :giggle: Reading through the comments of the page before this I saw some one ask if you could add some animations. This made me think of your character videos from your youtube channel, would it be a hassle to use those videos? as they are very good. Just a thought tho not expecting it to be used:unsure:
I could probably do the bailey one pretty easily... cuz its a series of small videos. not a bad idea at all

Korbe

Dec 12, 2019
SUGGESTION = switch backgrounds to a darker color! the bright backgrounds are AWFUL & irritate the eyes
black backgrounds will make the characters look BETTTER!
check out Blackjack & Waifus to see what i mean

Reactions: Vrijgeest

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
This is still the variant of strip blackjack where losing just means the girl redresses, or nothing happens yeah? Hasn't changed to clothing on the line for both players?

Reactions: Starfart

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
SUGGESTION = switch backgrounds to a darker color! the bright backgrounds are AWFUL & irritate the eyes
black backgrounds will make the characters look BETTTER!
check out Blackjack & Waifus to see what i mean
It is not the only thing!

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
would love to see the kid / guy at the table or play as him. if hes at the table can do side bets, maybe when the table adds his with his robot or even his mom

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Sexbot: Blackjack [v0.3] [LlamaMann Games]
Why is it that most of the good games are disappearing from here on the forum this is already the 5 that I enter on the page and the game is no longer present on the forum, we keep following these games and after a Christmas present we win is the door in the face go to the %$# with these games I'm tired of all these *&¨%. :mad::FacePalm::illuminati:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Sexbot: Blackjack [v0.3] [LlamaMann Games]
Why is it that most of the good games are disappearing from here on the forum this is already the 5 that I enter on the page and the game is no longer present on the forum, we keep following these games and after a Christmas present we win is the door in the face go to the %$# with these games I'm tired of all these *&¨%. :mad::FacePalm::illuminati:
genuinely not sure what your complaint is. what?

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Blackjack massively favours the deal, especially without being able to surrender. Playing on normal mode is very painful.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Blackjack massively favours the deal, especially without being able to surrender. Playing on normal mode is very painful.
Well, statistically it most certainly does not. But there is an easy mode, so why worry?

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
are all the outfits and girls from this going to be in the main game soon or later ? Are you going to make the blackjack part of the main game are you going to add more minigames, maybe tetris or moving blocks you know the stuff lots of adult games do maybe some jump and run in a virtual cyber space. Whatever this is sexy i like it thanks

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes