Ren'Py Sexbot Restoration 2124 [v0.7.3] [squirrel24]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

L30N4RD0

Aug 10, 2021
Can you give me more information about what is happening? Also, are you using mods or is it the 'vanilla' game you're playing? I'd like to help!

I play on my Android tablet myself and the game is sluggish compared to Windows but it has never done what you described for me.
Let's say I install it now and I can play quietly for hours, but if I close the application and open it again to play, I don't even get to 30 minutes before it starts to get stuck and then closes.
I played without mods

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Yeah, I'm at a point in the game where I don't need to work, and the bots can more or less take care of everything without me doing anything other than repairing and stabilizing them. Best of all, I make some money. Additionally, I don't have missions to do, and if I spend all day repairing, I can send all my bots to fight in the UFC on Fridays and Saturdays, making it practically impossible for me to run out of cash.

Even so, it is true that level 4 of the AI capsules is still not enough because with S-rank CPUs, I spend almost the entire day stabilizing them. It's not something that has to arrive immediately, but those levels 5 and 6 you mentioned are something I definitely want to get my hands on. Another thing, would it be possible, if you are going to add roles that repair parts, to include a system that allows you to configure a specific number of parts to keep without selling them, and then sell the leftovers beyond that number? Let me explain better: right now, you can decide whether a specific part can be sold or not. What I mean is, I want to be able to keep 5 and then sell the rest.

What I would like to see in the future is more buildings at your disposal, maybe having your own house separate from the store where you can live with your girlfriend and a few bots, because It's looks like Simone is going to be an important character with more to offer than just being your teacher and karaoke partner. Or perhaps buying a shop in a richer part of the city where the stores offer more for your bots, so you don't have to depend on the Gray Market BBS and in exchange you lose access to the garbage collector. (Not really necessary because you can already buy everything you need at Ray's. It's just that in the upgrades section, the text teases you that if you want more, you're going to move to a better building.)

Another thing I would like to see are unique bots with special functions. For example, a mission where you are given a bot with a specific job that replicates what you do when working in the store (and if it's running, it doesn't let you work), making the store 100% autonomous. Or one with the specific function of a bodyguard that prevents the other bots that go out to work at night from being attacked—things like that. I don't know if your plans go in that direction or not, but I'm curious to see where it goes.

In short, thank you very much for continuing to develop this game.
OK, I had time to consider your message. The capsule upgrades will happen but not soon. I agree about better selling options and want it too. I think adding a "Sell 5" button would address the issue. Could give more options but everything takes time and I have lots of things I want to do. You'd have to click it a few times if you want to sell lots of parts. Will not be in 0.8 but probably 0.9. There will be more locations, your "neighborhood" will appear in 0.8 for example. Moving to a new place would be a sequel and there's no guarantee it will ever happen. Simone will play a large role in the game but not in 0.8. There will be an important character in 0.8 but it's not Simone. I don't plan to make the shop autonomous completely, that would be a sequel thing. I've thought about a bodyguard as a mission rather than a role but it's on my "maybe" list. I'll think about it.
Glad you like the game and I appreciate suggestions. I hope you don't get too frustrated when I don't do all of them. Cheers!

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Let's say I install it now and I can play quietly for hours, but if I close the application and open it again to play, I don't even get to 30 minutes before it starts to get stuck and then closes.
I played without mods
What do you mean stuck? Is there an error message when it closes? Are you performing the same action whenever this happens? Is this the only app on your device that does this? I'm sorry but without some clues there's nothing I can do to help you.

Darkeolas

Apr 5, 2020
First of all great game, i love it.
Second, for those you play longer..... your shopkeeper does she sell all quality of parts or is it limited to a range, don´t want to loose my b+ parts for cheap?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Second, for those you play longer..... your shopkeeper does she sell all quality of parts or is it limited to a range, don´t want to loose my b+ parts for cheap?
They sell up to Quality C.
B Parts are best sold on BBC and A and above doesn't have a market so can be build freely into bods

Reactions: Darkeolas

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
I’m not home now and can’t verify this but if my memory is good shopkeepers don’t sell A and S parts but they will sell B and below parts. Go to Workshop, Inventory and mark all parts DNS you don’t want shopkeepers to sell. Takes a couple of minutes and you can do the A and S parts just in case my memory is faulty. A couple of minutes of grind and your parts are safe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Darkeolas

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
To add to that, I would like to block out part types; CPUs in particular seem to be destroyed/missing on most found 'bots, and I'd rather plug an E into a 'bot and sell them to the bar than make 20$ while I'm napping.

Darkeolas

Apr 5, 2020
mmmh, me again :)

bug or feature? my Bot manager sends a C-Rated AGMX-9 to an c-rank fight. this far ok, but the rules for the fight stated if you have parts higher than c you cheat. Looks like my Manager hasn`t much in for rules and send a fully s-equipped girl in the ring :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: AkiranGaming

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019

bug or feature? my Bot manager sends a C-Rated AGMX-9 to an c-rank fight. this far ok, but the rules for the fight stated if you have parts higher than c you cheat. Looks like my Manager hasn`t much in for rules and send a fully s-equipped girl in the ring :cool:
...got caught by that one, too; only fixes (at first glance) would be a PITA programming-wise - either:

• Have Chassis' ratings based on the average of the attached modules (F=1, S=7; total and divide by number of slots, because some models can have more modules than others; alternate would be to make all 'bots have the same number of Slots, and add in new 'Passive' modules to make up the balance. Maybe have some Roles require a Module to unlock/augment).
  • Disallow 'overspeccing' a 'bot (a 'C' Chassis doesn't have the bandwidth/structural integrity to mount 'B' Modules).
  • Only allow 'bots to be entered in fights if they have a Role for it (would mean adding a new Role and modifying Manager behavior RE: fight bookings).
  • Cap Chassis' 'Output Bandwidth' at a certain amount, and add a required bandwidth per module level - this would both require all Modules, even in addons, be edited, and open up Fighter Spec shenanigans (purposely fitting F Level Vocoders/Skin/Implants/Genitals to 'leave room' for better Power/Arms/Legs/Senses), which would swerve away from the current 'Sexbots that can do other things' and towards 'Bots, and some of them are for sex'.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

It also says you can go against that rule at the risk of getting disqualified IF found out.
Pretty much indicates that cheating to an extend is expected in those fights

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
It also says you can go against that rule at the risk of getting disqualified IF found out.
The issue is that if your Manager is booking your 'bots in fights, you don't know about it until afterwards, and don't have a say as to rulebreaking.

Darkeolas

Apr 5, 2020
yeah, if "I" do it i have to blame myself, but the only "punishment" i can give her would be dissembling which would be quite harsh for it :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The issue is that if your Manager is booking your 'bots in fights, you don't know about it until afterwards, and don't have a say as to rulebreaking.
Though your manager would rather send her scavenging or prostituting herself if possible.
You decided to make her a battlebot only which means you expected something like this to begin with.

yeah, if "I" do it i have to blame myself, but the only "punishment" i can give her would be dissembling which would be quite harsh for it :)
Or you simply design her for the task and give her D-Parts only if you want her to fight ONLY.
The A.I. was never meant to be perfect just takeing the tedious once time mission asignments away, with Combat being the last in the priority list.
Which means you can blame yourself for not training her in any other skills before this and makeing her manageable by another Bot

Darkeolas

Apr 5, 2020
Though your manager would rather send her scavenging or prostituting herself if possible.
You decided to make her a battlebot only which means you expected something like thisto begin with
not really, combat,sex and social are all on "B" and her role is Housekeeper and she has no sort of trait :)

edit:
but that won`t keep me from putting another 50hours or more into it <3

edit 2:

ok 2 weeks later and it never happened again, looks now that it was propaply a weird timing when i finished her repairs after training

Last edited:

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
You decided to make her a battlebot only which means you expected something like this to begin with.

Or you simply design her for the task and give her D-Parts only if you want her to fight ONLY.
The A.I. was never meant to be perfect just takeing the tedious once time mission asignments away, with Combat being the last in the priority list.
Which means you can blame yourself for not training her in any other skills before this and makeing her manageable by another Bot
... or you focused on Combat on a 'bot so you could get to the Night School. But that wouldn't give you the opportunity to be a sanctimonious twatwaffle. Opinions discarded; bye.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Think about this. You built the bot that is over qualified. You assigned another bot to be a manager. You set the bot to allow management. After that you say you didn't know. You decided to cheat when you set that up. Don't blame your bot, you did it. ;) Your manager bot assumes you know what you're doing. Learning experience, if you don't want to cheat at fights don't set things up that will make it happen.

Last edited:

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
...got caught by that one, too; only fixes (at first glance) would be a PITA programming-wise - either:

• Have Chassis' ratings based on the average of the attached modules (F=1, S=7; total and divide by number of slots, because some models can have more modules than others; alternate would be to make all 'bots have the same number of Slots, and add in new 'Passive' modules to make up the balance. Maybe have some Roles require a Module to unlock/augment).
  • Disallow 'overspeccing' a 'bot (a 'C' Chassis doesn't have the bandwidth/structural integrity to mount 'B' Modules).
  • Only allow 'bots to be entered in fights if they have a Role for it (would mean adding a new Role and modifying Manager behavior RE: fight bookings).
  • Cap Chassis' 'Output Bandwidth' at a certain amount, and add a required bandwidth per module level - this would both require all Modules, even in addons, be edited, and open up Fighter Spec shenanigans (purposely fitting F Level Vocoders/Skin/Implants/Genitals to 'leave room' for better Power/Arms/Legs/Senses), which would swerve away from the current 'Sexbots that can do other things' and towards 'Bots, and some of them are for sex'.
Guys, not a bug and nothing to fix. If you don't want to cheat don't build overqualified bots and allow them to be managed. Bot managers send C bots to C fights. They don't decide what parts to put on the bots, you do. They assume you know what you're doing and bots don't question your instructions. They assume you intended to cheat.

Darkeolas

Apr 5, 2020
Think about this. You built the bot that is over qualified. You assigned another bot to be a manager. You set the bot to allow management. After that you say you didn't know. You decided to cheat when you set that up. Don't blame your bot, you did it. ;) Your manager bot assumes you know what you're doing. Learning experience, if you don't want to cheat at fights don't set things up that will make it happen.
Totally agree. my "problem" was that i never intended to build a fighter bot but a luxurious sex bot. And now 4 weeks later it never ever happened again, she is always send out to whoring missions. so everything works as planned.

edit:

oh and i forgot , Thank You. setting all the parts to DNS was a great help <3

Last edited:
Reactions: squirrel24

Zaky0909

Feb 20, 2023
View attachment 3767055

Overview:
You were a geeky kid and spent most of your time tinkering with broken down sexbots instead of studying in school. Since you never studied you never graduated from high school. Your parents were fed up and kicked you out when you turned 18. At least they gave you a little money.
You decided to use the money they gave you to buy tools and rent space in an old warehouse and try to start a business repairing sexbots. Unfortunately you learned that starting a business is difficult. You've been living in the warehouse where your shop is located and struggling to make ends meet for almost a year. Maybe if you'd studied at school you'd have a better chance of making this work!
'Sexbot Restoration 2124' (SR24) is a variant of 'Defective Sexbot Chop Shop' (DSCS) by Radnor.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-28
Release Date: 2024-06-28
Developer: squirrel24 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - -
Linux: - MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -
Android: - MEGA - - -

View attachment 3767056 View attachment 3767057 View attachment 3767058 View attachment 3767059 View attachment 3767060
View attachment 3767061 View attachment 3767062 View attachment 3767063 View attachment 3767064 View attachment 3767065
Hello creater Can you make the days in game college daze infinite to make the game more enjoyable

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes