Ren'Py Sexbot Restoration 2124 [v0.9.2] [squirrel24]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

dollydollzy

Jul 25, 2024
Reworked and more lightweight packs of single bots. I refurbished some bots from old game packs and made some myself. Big thanks for Daedalron, Eekhoorn123 and YuriShikane for their packs that I used as foundation. No additional mods needed - just this game.
2B from Nier: Automata Mega
Kara from Detroit become human Mega
Bayonetta from Bayonetta game Mega
Chloe from Life is strange Mega
Ciri from Witcher Mega
DVA from Overwatch Mega
Ellie from The Last of Us Part II Mega
Judy from Cyberpunk 2077 Mega
Lara from Tomb Raider Mega
Max from Life is strange Mega
Mercy from Overwatch Mega
Morrigan from DOA Mega
Panamn from Cyberpunk 2077 Mega
Quite from MGS Mega
Samus from Metroid Mega
Tracer from Overwatch Mega
Drop 'assets' and *.json file in game\mods. To decrease bot number in game use few new bots or replace assets of default bots in game\mods\0050_base_content\assets\images\bots
Whoring scenes with new bots Mega
To install remove 'whore' folder somewhere (in case you want to restore old pictures) and drop modded one. It located here game\mods\0050_base_content\assets\images\missions\whore
Unfortunately bots are chosen randomly so if you like immersion skip this pack of videos.
You are a hero. Thank you very much.
The samus mod had an error. If someone else is also having the same problem just open the json file and add }, two lines from the bottom.
It is also missing generate_bot_mind_table but since it says default on the other ones I assume it doesn't matter.
Is there any mods for additional parts?

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
You are a hero. Thank you very much.
The samus mod had an error. If someone else is also having the same problem just open the json file and add }, two lines from the bottom.
It is also missing generate_bot_mind_table but since it says default on the other ones I assume it doesn't matter.
Is there any mods for additional parts?
Thanks. As soon as I got power (from Kyiv and after today's attack still without power) I fix and reupload it.
Also mod parts are already plenty so why more? And parts from AkiranGaming link are already in game.
PS. If someone want more bots post suggestions I can make more packs when I have time and working PC.
PPS. To squirrel24. Can you when looking into QoL changes not only move trading button directly in NetConsole but also add 'Stabilize' button in training menu? Moving back and forth is even more annoing.

Last edited:

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Thanks. As soon as I got power (from ) I fix and reupload it

Thanks. As soon as I got power (from Kyiv and after today's attack still without power) I fix and reupload it.
Also mod parts are already plenty so why more? And parts from AkiranGaming link are already in game.
PS. If someone want more bots post suggestions I can make more packs when I have time and working PC.
PPS. To squirrel24. Can you when looking into QoL changes not only move trading button directly in NetConsole but also add 'Stabilize' button in training menu? Moving back and forth is even more annoing.
I'm very sorry about your situation, I hope it gets better for you soon.

Your suggestions are good ones, I will see if they can make it into the next version.

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Got power for few hours. I reuploaded Samus pack, just the same end lines like in any other one.
Also got restless and made QoL changes I mentiones earlier.

Just drop 'modules' folder in 'game'. It add 'Trade' button in first layer of 'NetConsole' and 'Stabilize' button in training screen.

Last edited:

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Got power for few hours. I reuploaded Samus pack, just the same end lines like in any other one.
Also got restless and made QoL changes I mentiones earlier.
Mega
Just drop 'modules' folder in 'game'. It add 'Trade' button in first layer of 'NetConsole' and 'Stabilize' button in training screen.
No problem with using your mod now but I've addressed both of these things in the next version and your mod will probably be incompatible when that happens. :(

I didn't open the files in your mod but all of the file names do nothing to identify your mod and it's purpose. I suggest including some information in a .txt file and renaming the file from "modules.rar" to "alex666p_modules.rar" or something like that. Cheers!

Last edited:

WillyB

Nov 16, 2018
So, been several days since I was last able to play, and as I sat down now to pay for a bit I am getting an error screen when it launches. After hitting 'Ignore' a new game starts and from there I was able to use Quickload, but clicking 'Menu' to load a save gives the following error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Despite enjoying Renpy games occasionally running into these over the years, I have no idea what it means. Anyone able to make sense of it and have any insight into how I can fix the error? Thanks in advance

dollydollzy

Jul 25, 2024
That's unfortunate to hear. Glad to hear you got elect back. I hope everything is ok now.
You ask a good question, why more parts?
I don't know. Maybe because current parts selection feels really simple or maybe I just noticed there is a lot of mods out there and felt like asking.
I was thinking like some kind of trade-off between grade and durability. (unless grade is durability)
Or some kind of set (arms + legs => stronger) . Maybe special interaction like implants improving bedroom toy.
Maybe I should be working on this. I don't much about modding but I'll have a crack at it. I'm sure some of the stuff I mentioned is not even possible from mod-perspective.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
That's unfortunate to hear. Glad to hear you got elect back. I hope everything is ok now.
I don't know. Maybe because current parts selection feels really simple or maybe I just noticed there is a lot of mods out there and felt like asking.
I was thinking like some kind of trade-off between grade and durability. (unless grade is durability)
Or some kind of set (arms + legs => stronger) . Maybe special interaction like implants improving bedroom toy.
Maybe I should be working on this. I don't much about modding but I'll have a crack at it. I'm sure some of the stuff I mentioned is not even possible from mod-perspective.
The files that contain bot parts are in the 'mods' folder, drill down in the folder to find them. You should be able to figure out how to create parts and what different parameters are available by looking at the files. Cheers!

Reactions: dollydollzy

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
The part mods tend to be connected with bot mods, like Daedalron's, which adds wings, tails, and unique ears for special bots, as well as the things you mentions, to reflect any special features of the new bots.

A side effect of adding a lot of new part and bot mods is that it will effect the drop rate at the dump and you may find yourself with a lot of elf ears and not a lot of cpu's, but that could be tweaked in the json.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
So, been several days since I was last able to play, and as I sat down now to pay for a bit I am getting an error screen when it launches. After hitting 'Ignore' a new game starts and from there I was able to use Quickload, but clicking 'Menu' to load a save gives the following error:

Despite enjoying Renpy games occasionally running into these over the years, I have no idea what it means. Anyone able to make sense of it and have any insight into how I can fix the error? Thanks in advance
This is an interesting situation. I believe I had a similar problem while development the next version of SR24. I found that a few of my saved games had been corrupted and I believe this has happened to you as well. I thought this problem was related to development of the next version but it appears that it can happen in the current version too. I will pause development of the next version and work on a bug fix which will be 0.8.2.

Please don't try to play the game until a 'bug fix' version is posted. Your saved games will work, please do not delete them.

UPDATE: While working on this I discovered that the error you received is similar but not identical to the error I received. In order to fix your problem I must have your saved games to work with. Can you zip the contents of the folder "[SR24_install_folder]\game\saves" and post the zip file here?

Last edited:
Reactions: WillyB

WillyB

Nov 16, 2018
This is an interesting situation. I believe I had a similar problem while development the next version of SR24. I found that a few of my saved games had been corrupted and I believe this has happened to you as well. I thought this problem was related to development of the next version but it appears that it can happen in the current version too. I will pause development of the next version and work on a bug fix which will be 0.8.2.

Please don't try to play the game until a 'bug fix' version is posted. Your saved games will work, please do not delete them.

UPDATE: While working on this I discovered that the error you received is similar but not identical to the error I received. In order to fix your problem I must have your saved games to work with. Can you zip the contents of the folder "[SR24_install_folder]\game\saves" and post the zip file here?
Thanks for taking the time to check this out. Attached is the save folder.

Reactions: squirrel24

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Thanks for taking the time to check this out. Attached is the save folder.
Thanks for sending the saved game files. As I mentioned, the problem I was having is different from the problem you are having. Both problems involved the game's version number which is included in all saved games. In my case the version number was truncated unexpectedly which caused a crash. In your case the file "1-5-LT1.save" is missing the version number entirely which also causes a crash.

I modified the code so that corrupted version numbers within saved games will no longer cause crashes. In my case the truncated version number was the only problem because the games now work normally. In your case the corrupted version number is not the only problem because the game crashes when opening this one particular saved game.

I do not know what happened to this file but I believe if you delete the file "1-5-LT1.save" from TWO LOCATIONS you will be able to play the game using all of your other saved games. The first location is the place you copied the saved games from: "[SR24_game]\game\saves". The second location is buried in Windows hidden files and you have to go in and delete it from there too. This is in "C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\sr24-squirrel\".

Good luck and let me know how it goes. Cheers!

Reactions: Komodia and WillyB

JessHorserage

Jun 21, 2020
For some reason, the button for moving to storage is greyed out, and I don't know how to make it, not that, when trying to move my one bot to storage. Anyone know what i'm fucking up?

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
For some reason, the button for moving to storage is greyed out, and I don't know how to make it, not that, when trying to move my one bot to storage. Anyone know what i'm fucking up?
How much storage do you have and how much is available? This information is displayed on the left side of the screen.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Your storage is probably full. Either upgrade to add more storage or disassemble a bot to make room.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes