Ren'Py Sexbot Restoration 2124 [v0.9.2] [squirrel24]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
This game is just as addictive as the original, love it can't stop playing even though I've reached the end of the story content for now.

One thing I'd like to mention though; I was accused of cheating for having a D class model compete in a C class UFC event.
I assume that it just an oversight where the game is simply checking if a bot is C class rather then checking if it's C-? Doesn't really make sense being accused of cheating for using a bot that's inferior to the competing class. :)
The function to determine cheating is not a simple lookup. First I looked at the function and cannot find anything wrong with it. Then I tried to reproduce the problem you described but was unable to make it happen:

I created a female D bot with all D parts and a male D bot with all D parts and sent them both to C class fights. I monitored the variables calculated by the function that determines if a bot is cheating and they worked as expected: in both cases the bot evaluation was a negative number and the random number for cheating is a number between 1 and 100 so they cannot be caught cheating. I sent other bots, male and female, to fights above, equal to, and below their rating and monitored the variables calculated by the function and they worked correctly every time. I'm sorry but I cannot reproduce the problem so there is nothing I can do about it. I also have no explanation for how it could happen.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
it seems, that there are a lot of mods out there (didnt try one yet) but i have a question...
id there a mod for Domina Bots out there? i am asking for a friend.....

Ozzice13

Oct 22, 2017
The function to determine cheating is not a simple lookup. First I looked at the function and cannot find anything wrong with it. Then I tried to reproduce the problem you described but was unable to make it happen:

I created a female D bot with all D parts and a male D bot with all D parts and sent them both to C class fights. I monitored the variables calculated by the function that determines if a bot is cheating and they worked as expected: in both cases the bot evaluation was a negative number and the random number for cheating is a number between 1 and 100 so they cannot be caught cheating. I sent other bots, male and female, to fights above, equal to, and below their rating and monitored the variables calculated by the function and they worked correctly every time. I'm sorry but I cannot reproduce the problem so there is nothing I can do about it. I also have no explanation for how it could happen.
Well cheers for checking it out, glad to know it's probably a weird bug and not an oversight ;)

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
So I found a mod with bot images I like. It functions...kind of. With part quality having an effect on training what does having no vaginal or implant slot actually do to your training?
This is the mod I am talking about(still available for download 10/7/2024...7/10/2024(for those across the pond)and other than the training being slower works in SR24).
I noticed that the corvus modpack is now a dead link so i reuploaded it for anyone that wants it, if there's an issue with the download let me know
Workupload

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
So I found a mod with bot images I like. It functions...kind of. With part quality having an effect on training what does having no vaginal or implant slot actually do to your training?
This is the mod I am talking about(still available for download 10/7/2024...7/10/2024(for those across the pond)and other than the training being slower works in SR24).
Bots that are missing these parts work fine. If they had implants and vaginas and you put good parts into them (B or better) there would be some benefit during sex training. Conversely, if they had implants and vaginas and you put bad parts into them (D or worse) then sex training would not be as effective. Bots that do not have implants and vagina parts work like bots that have C level implants and C level vaginas. Note: All of this assumes you are not using parts from mods. If you are using parts from mods then benefits or detriments depend upon the parts.

If you read the 'information' files that come with the game or can be downloaded separately there is a file that helps you update bot mod .json files for SR24 if you're interested.

Reactions: Otherguy2012

M.Alice

Compressor
Aug 18, 2024
Sexbot Restoration 2124 [v0.9.2] [squirrel24] [Compressed] [300MB]

PC: / /

Mac: / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

adame

Apr 3, 2018
@squirrel24 i like to give some fid back ( if i can ) [ sorry for bad eng]

1) role "techie" and "shopkeeper" give the the 'techie' ablity to "help you to fix" \ to fix with the player , the "senior techie" and "master techie" dose not . it not fun to some many time go change to techie from master or seinor , it also not make sanse thet a "senior" or "master" titel cant do the min a "normal" one can .

2) if "master techie" or "senior techie" dont have somefing to fix , let them do the job of the over one . exmpol : master dont have bot thet need fix , but ther a part thet need fixing , will fix .
TLDR : make master and senior just a priorte to what fix , not limet them to just one type [ if need for make it a req to have some high skill : autonomy B or A , electronics and mechanics A+ , ect ]

4) a need for "house keeper" + "bedroom toy" . they are sex dolls , "in world story" most will be house maid to fuck , how \ why ther not a role for both ? [ it also not fun to "just" go every night to change one role to toy then change in the morning ]

5) why "senior techie" and "master techie" need max chassis ? what use a fixer need for a "implants" "vagina" "vocoder" "ears" at 100% ?

--------------

Q1) what the def a part rate do ? i dont see it change the bot rate ... why not give a state [numbers] for defrant rate ?

Last edited:

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Don't worry about the language, I'll do my best to answer.

1) I'm not sure why you want to have a senior or master techie help you when they can do it by themselves. Can you explain what the purpose of "downgrading" them to only a techie is?

2) Sorry, a bot is assigned a role and they do it. If you want them to do the other role you have to assign them that role too. The same bot can be both a senior and master techie. (I may change this because it is unrealistic for a bot to do two large jobs at the same time.)

3) My "to do" list includes making FFM, FFFM, etc. (OOPS! FIXED THE MISTAKE WHERE I WROTE MMF, MMMF etc.) images using the built in or 'vanilla' bots. Unfortunately these images will not match the actual bedroom toy bots because the number of possible combinations of female bots is very large. Also, people who use bot mods will be disappointed because I cannot make images using the bots in mods.

4) Sorry, housekeeper and bedroom toy are separate roles and it will stay that way. Assign male bots to the Housekeeper and save your female bots for bedroom toys or if you're tired of changing bot roles upgrade your shop and have more bots.

5) Sorry, if you want your bots to do a good job keep them in good shape.

Q1) Parts do two things. 1) Higher rated parts make the bot more valuable when you sell it. 2) Higher rated parts can make training your bot more effective. Lower rated parts do the opposite. The bot's rate is based only upon the quality of their chassis and psychocore, parts do not change their rate. You can see the bot's part ratings at any time using either 'Interact' or 'Status'. Bots have 9 or 10 parts so I will not try to put that information on the main screen.

I believe the motivation behind most of your questions is that you want to click fewer times. I'm sorry but this game will always require a lot of clicking.

Last edited:

adame

Apr 3, 2018
Don't worry about the language, I'll do my best to answer.

1) I'm not sure why you want to have a senior or master techie help you when they can do it by themselves. Can you explain what the purpose of "downgrading" them to only a techie is?

2) Sorry, a bot is assigned a role and they do it. If you want them to do the other role you have to assign them that role too. The same bot can be both a senior and master techie. (I may change this because it is unrealistic for a bot to do two large jobs at the same time.)

3) My "to do" list includes making MMF, MMMF, etc. images using the built in or 'vanilla' bots. Unfortunately these images will not match the actual bedroom toy bots because the number of possible combinations of female bots is very large. Also, people who use bot mods will be disappointed because I cannot make images using the bots in mods.

4) Sorry, and bedroom toy are separate roles and it will stay that way. Assign male bots to the Housekeeper and save your female bots for bedroom toys or if you're tired of changing bot roles upgrade your shop and have more bots.

5) Sorry, if you want your bots to do a good job keep them in good shape.

Q1) Parts do two things. 1) Higher rated parts make the bot more valuable when you sell it. 2) Higher rated parts can make training your bot more effective. Lower rated parts do the opposite. The bot's rate is based only upon the quality of their chassis and psychocore, parts do not change their rate. You can see the bot's part ratings at any time using either 'Interact' or 'Status'. Bots have 9 or 10 parts so I will not try to put that information on the main screen.

I believe the motivation behind most of your questions is that you want to click fewer times. I'm sorry but this game will always require a lot of clicking.
1) not downgrading , like with shopkeeper havemore then one abilty so to the higher rank\tier . exmpal {senior techie help you fix & will fix part when MC working \ rest}

Q1) how it efect combet ? a "averge" fem bot C rank fight and get last demg from combet then me rank D combet fem bot ? [ both same skill level , and same ~ part rank ]
------

if you dont when to let use "save" role , like "role save 1" toy + and "role save 2" senior techie + housekeeper ... just somefing to make it faster , you whent me\us to change ok but make it ez \ sorter to save time ( real world time )

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
1) not downgrading , like with shopkeeper havemore then one abilty so to the higher rank\tier . exmpal {senior techie help you fix & will fix part when MC working \ rest}

Q1) how it efect combet ? a "averge" fem bot C rank fight and get last demg from combet then me rank D combet fem bot ? [ both same skill level , and same ~ part rank ]
------

if you dont when to let use "save" role , like "role save 1" toy + and "role save 2" senior techie + housekeeper ... just somefing to make it faster , you whent me\us to change ok but make it ez \ sorter to save time ( real world time )
All bots can have 3 roles,if you train them well.
You need to train them with an S grade cpu until autonomy reaches level S (3 roles).
After you have trained skills to S you should remove the S chip and put in a D as this helps greatly with stability.

The issue you are talking about sounds like it is from your bots not having high enough autonomy(1 role vs the 3 they are capable of).

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021

------

1) I understand what you are asking but I will not change this. If you want a senior or master techie to also be a techie they must also be assigned that role. In DSCS the shopkeeper role was made to be both a clerk and a techie. I do not think this is a good thing but I decided not to change it when I created SR24. Bots have a limited capacity to be assigned roles and I think that is the way it should be.

Q1) The bot's rating, the rating of the bot's parts, the bot's combat skill, and the bot's win-loss record all play a big part in the UFC fights. If you send a bot with parts that are above the level of the UFC fight you may be caught cheating. Luck is also involved and there is nothing you can do to be certain the bot will win. No matter how good the bot is there is always a small chance they will lose.

Save role - If you want the small benefit from having a bot be a techie during your turn then changing their role when you have no more AP left then you will have to do it yourself. :unsure: This strategy is clever but could not be done in the real world. If they spent the morning being a techie then they cannot also spend the morning being a senior techie unless they have the capacity to be assigned both roles. In a future version I will make your clever strategy impossible: When you assign a bot the senior or master techie roles they will not perform the role during the turn when the role is assigned. Take advantage of your clever strategy now because one day it will no longer work. :)

adame

Apr 3, 2018
1) I understand what you are asking but I will not change this. If you want a senior or master techie to also be a techie they must also be assigned that role. In DSCS the shopkeeper role was made to be both a clerk and a techie. I do not think this is a good thing but I decided not to change it when I created SR24. Bots have a limited capacity to be assigned roles and I think that is the way it should be.

Q1) The bot's rating, the rating of the bot's parts, the bot's combat skill, and the bot's win-loss record all play a big part in the UFC fights. If you send a bot with parts that are above the level of the UFC fight you may be caught cheating. Luck is also involved and there is nothing you can do to be certain the bot will win. No matter how good the bot is there is always a small chance they will lose.

Save role - If you want the small benefit from having a bot be a techie during your turn then changing their role when you have no more AP left then you will have to do it yourself. :unsure: This strategy is clever but could not be done in the real world. If they spent the morning being a techie then they cannot also spend the morning being a senior techie unless they have the capacity to be assigned both roles. In a future version I will make your clever strategy impossible: When you assign a bot the senior or master techie roles they will not perform the role during the turn when the role is assigned. Take advantage of your clever strategy now because one day it will no longer work. :)
it not realy a strategy , it more trying to give them ( bot ) same small exp . ( and i make sanse story the at the same time MC dont work they help , then with 3AP they go to the conter to help mange the store frante ) ... and it not like the money from the store [ and not even MC at mid to erly-end ] run by bot even justfy doing what you just say.

the master techie role is realy not thet good , it fix so slow \ little thet most of the time i\MC the one to fix the bot , spaclie after the combet ufc , if not mc fix then need 2 bot full time master techie just to make the combet bot ready agine to a ufc fight ( for evenig ).

... can at list get priorty for what bot the master techie fix first ?

adame

Apr 3, 2018
All bots can have 3 roles,if you train them well.
You need to train them with an S grade cpu until autonomy reaches level S (3 roles).
After you have trained skills to S you should remove the S chip and put in a D as this helps greatly with stability.

The issue you are talking about sounds like it is from your bots not having high enough autonomy(1 role vs the 3 they are capable of).
my bots ( all 3 of them ) have 2 role slot , all bot at autom skill level\rank B or A .

wait idk the S CPU make them more like to un-stability the a lower ranks , is ther a guid\help\infoe in game for thet ?

Last edited:

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
it not realy a strategy , it more trying to give them ( bot ) same small exp . ( and i make sanse story the at the same time MC dont work they help , then with 3AP they go to the conter to help mange the store frante ) ... and it not like the money from the store [ and not even MC at mid to erly-end ] run by bot even justfy doing what you just say.

the master techie role is realy not thet good , it fix so slow \ little thet most of the time i\MC the one to fix the bot , spaclie after the combet ufc , if not mc fix then need 2 bot full time master techie just to make the combet bot ready agine to a ufc fight ( for evenig ).

... can at list get priorty for what bot the master techie fix first ?
Sorry, the master and senior techie roles will stay the way they are and in a future version I will make the senior and master techie roles not work on the turn they are assigned.

The master techie role depends upon the bots electronics and mechanics skill ratings. You have learned something about balancing all of your bot's assignments. Instead of complaining about it learn more. For example, some bot models lose stability quickly and some do not. Good parts on bots are not damaged as much as bad parts. Different combinations of bot model, parts, and skills work better for different bot activities.

Sorry, bots are not smart and they randomly fix something. There is no priority it is entirely random. If you don't like this go to Discord and find a mod written by Dexell. His mod allows you to set priorities. I do not use his mod so I cannot help you with it.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
my bots ( all 3 of them ) have 2 role slot , all bot at autom skill level\rank B or A .

wait idk the S CPU make them more like to un-stability the a lower ranks , is ther a guid\help\infoe in game for thet ?
There is not a guide or information file but there is a new mod written by Mr_Shaky which you can find on Discord. This mod allows anyone to write hints, information, or anything else into the 'WikiKnowIt' site on the 'Netconsole/Bookmarks' page in the game. It is new so there is not much available yet but hopefully people will use this to add useful information within the game.

I am sorry to say that I will not be contributing to 'WikiKnowsIt' because I prefer to spend my time developing the game instead of explaining the game. I hope players contribute to 'WikiKnowIt' and enter information that can help other players! :)

For now you can scan the channels on Discord and you will find people have discussed many things about the game. The game is based upon Radnor's DSCS game so the information about DSCS often applies to SR24.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021

put in an S chip and actively train them. While doing this stability will crash,but exp gain and autonomy gains are very large(you can not get 3S autonomy using anything less than an S chip..that means 3 roles). Do not worry about the stability until the bot is fully trained. The lower your stability the higher your chance to earn a positive or negative trait. Once you do they always will either increase or go down unless you hack them away(or roll back the second you get a negative trait,qsave(before you get the negative),qload and get a new roll...it may take a couple times to get a positive roll)....if you do not roll back it will cost you much more points to hack away a negative skill,but it is possible.

If you roll a positive trait no matter your stability the trait will always go up and you can gain trait+ and trait++. You lose a few activity points(-50exp or around that and lose an activity point do to bad stability) now and again and possibly a little exp,but the larger gains make it very much worth it every 3-4 rolls during training.
In a single day you can bring a bot to S skill levels(if you have them already yourself,luck does play a role but 3 days it should be all but impossible to not have all S skills) if using good parts and an S chip. It may take two days,but not usually. When done hack back to 100% and change the cpu to a D level chip(other good parts can stay if you have the spare) to keep them stable.

Hope that all made sense.

Last edited:

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
put in an S chip and actively train them. While doing this stability will crash,but exp gain and autonomy gains are very large(you can not get 3S autonomy using anything less than an S chip..that means 3 roles). Do not worry about the stability until the bot is fully trained. The lower your stability the high your chance to earn a positive or negative trait. Once you do they always will either increase or go down unless you hack them away(or roll back the second you get a negative trait,qsave(before you get the negative),qload and get a new roll...it may take a couple times to get a positive roll)....if you do not roll back it will cost you much more points to hack away a negative skill,but it is possible.

If you roll a positive trait no matter your stability the trait will always go up and you can gain trait+ and trait++. You lose a few activity points(-50exp or around that and lose an activity point do to bad stability) now and again and possibly a little exp,but the larger gains make it very much worth it every 3-4 rolls during training.
In a single day you can bring a bot to S skill levels(if you have them already yourself,luck does play a role but 3 days it should be all but impossible to not have all S skills) if using good parts and an S chip. It may take two days,but not usually. When done hack back to 100% and change the cpu to a D level chip(other good parts can stay if you have the spare) to keep them stable.

Hope that all made sense.
All makes sense, you know the game well! A couple of comments:

1) You measure things in days which isn't a good measure. At the beginning of the game you have 5 AP per turn making a day 20 AP. Later in the game you'll probably have about 10 AP per turn and could have up to 14 in Easy mode. This makes a day 40-56 AP. What sort of "day" are you talking about?

2) Your description of how traits work and how to take advantage of it is correct but don't get too attached to it because I haven't touched this part of the game yet. I've never liked how this works and changing it is on my 'to do' list. I'm not sure when this will change but it's not in the next release so everyone has plenty of time to follow your advice. :)

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
All makes sense, you know the game well! A couple of comments:

1) You measure things in days which isn't a good measure. At the beginning of the game you have 5 AP per turn making a day 20 AP. Later in the game you'll probably have about 10 AP per turn and could have up to 14 in Easy mode. This makes a day 40-56 AP. What sort of "day" are you talking about?

2) Your description of how traits work and how to take advantage of it is correct but don't get too attached to it because I haven't touched this part of the game yet. I've never liked how this works and changing it is on my 'to do' list. I'm not sure when this will change but it's not in the next release so everyone has plenty of time to follow your advice. :)
1. Even with 40 activity points it should take 2-3 days to have all skills at S in a bot with an S cpu and never stabilizing it until all are. So we are talking a little ways into the game. I am on day 864....so sometimes I forget the start. I have stopped playing for now after having reached 20+ S bots and am totally out of room in storage(I leave 2 empty) as well.
*I also pimp all male bots every night,so that is 35k a day passive income,plus what my shopkeepers make.

If I do play it is to rapidly loot a bot with some skills and turn and sell them on the net(makes more than selling them anywhere else even in the base game). Sure the club pays 50k for a bot with E and F parts if they have a sex skill and I do that at times if the right low rank bot pops up with a sex skill,but 100k for C+ sex bots on the net or 200k for security bots,or 75k for techs(not worth the training time to me unless security as well)...point being half the money I have made(28mil+ all the high end parts I have purchased) was made selling bots and parts on the base game "net" and bots below level C go to the club. I guess I have won some in S fights as well,but not that much. Check the net every single day. It is the best place in the game to turn parts or bots into cash(I sell the cheapest parts possible and never A or S ranked parts).

In short I love the game and the original it was inspired by. The story, possibility of mods, and future side characters is what keeps me coming back. I play once a week now,just to stay familiar and build my wealth...that shop up town is going to be costly lol.

Last edited:

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
1. Even with 40 activity points it should take 2-3 days to have all skills at S in a bot with an S cpu and never stabilizing it until all are. So we are talking a little ways into the game. I am on day 864....so sometimes I forget the start. I have stopped playing for now after having reached 20+ S bots and am totally out of room in storage(I leave 2 empty) as well.

If I do play it is to rapidly loot a bot with some skills and turn and sell them on the net(makes more than selling them anywhere else even in the base game). Sure the club pays 50k for a bot with E and F parts if they have a sex skill and I do that at times if the right low rank bot pops up with a sex skill,but 100k for C+ sex bots on the net or 200k for security bots,or 75k for techs(not worth the training time to me unless security as well)...point being half the money I have made(28mil+ all the high end parts I have purchased) was made selling bots and parts on the base game "net" and bots below level C go to the club. I guess I have won some in S fights as well,but not that much. Check the net every single day. It is the best place in the game to turn parts or bots into cash(I sell the cheapest parts possible and never A or S ranked parts).

In short I love the game and the original it was inspired by. The story, possibility of mods, and future side characters is what keeps me coming back. I play once a week now,just to stay familiar and build my wealth...that shop up town is going to be costly lol.
Wow, you might want to check into rehab for your addiction! ;):)

Even if I continue developing this game for 2-3 years you'll never have a use for all those bots or all that money! ;):)

The only way I can think of to make the game worthwhile for you again would be to have your shop robbed by a gang of ninja thieves! They'd come in silently with EMP jammers to neutralize your bots and steal all of them along with all of your cash forcing you to do it all over again! Actually they'd leave you $50,000 to seed your re-start! ;):)

This robbery event would trigger if you have 18 or more S ranked bots with all S skills and over $10 million. ;):)

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Wow, you might want to check into rehab for your addiction! ;):)

Even if I continue developing this game for 2-3 years you'll never have a use for all those bots or all that money! ;):)

The only way I can think of to make the game worthwhile for you again would be to have your shop robbed by a gang of ninja thieves! They'd come in silently with EMP jammers to neutralize your bots and steal all of them along with all of your cash forcing you to do it all over again! Actually they'd leave you $50,000 to seed your re-start! ;):)

This robbery event would trigger if you have 18 or more S ranked bots with all S skills and over $10 million. ;):)
My first 5 bots are S trained brutus ones with all S parts...and every bot in the shop is S ranked and S trained with S parts(18 of them). They better get better than ninja(not even S ranked lol) to rob my place. My shop would put up a pretty good fight I think.
It is not all on you. Hopefully some hero comes along and makes a mod for an up town shop where you can sell S and A ranked bots(with bills to match). Then we have the mod hero who sells us the old bot factory,and we spend a small fortune refitting it to make bots(but boy do we need loads of parts now!),and the upkeep and taxes...not sure we will ever break even....

and on and on....this game has no ceiling. I may start playing with making my "ancient" dump site mod soon. If that works out who knows what I would try next.

I would rather not be robbed....now I want a weapon system to guard my store(cannons,lasers,missiles, maybe a hippo family....for the moat).

I could spend a few million just buying my building and paying the government for the right(taxes) to keep it open? Rather than renting. Then I would be free to expand floors down or up. Why settle for a 1 story with a basement when I could build a tower with 30 sub floors? I am building an empire, to prove to mom and dad I can do this :)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes