Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Just want to say that I have "INVESTED" the time to play the game, and trying ALL the choices and options.

And I have done it all in the time that 'other people' have INVESTED in posting on and on about whether to waste time 'INVESTING' in the game.

;)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Just want to say that I have "INVESTED" the time to play the game, and trying ALL the choices and options.

And I have done it all in the time that 'other people' have INVESTED in posting on and on about whether to waste time 'INVESTING' in the game.

;)
you do realize I was talking about future tags right?future content...or did that point flew over you?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: SiJa

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
shit dude! those are amazing!
You're welcome :)
Just need lots of people now to use them, and spread the word about the game.
Also, support this game on as well... which I will be sorting out shortly ;)

Reactions: Llamamann

lewdaura

Jan 2, 2020
I really enjoy the humor (sold GME for that.. does she have a 3090 inside..)
The models and art are/is also really nicely done.

Keep on the good work (y)

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
weird science was such an inspiring movie :)
I was thinking the same thing lol. Never watched the series but read it was pretty bad.

I used to think Kelly Lebrock was so beautiful.

Met my own nerd many years later, amazing man. Nostalgia and memories are far to dangerous sometimes.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Did you load an old save? You will need a new game.
I dloaded it today for the first time and it keeps crashing while loading. for shits and giggles I tried it on a seperate machine, and then tried the compressed version. No luck with any of them :(

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I really like this game, great renders, sexy women, Humor.
The scene with the mother scolding the MC about responsibility while holding his junk was Hilarious :LOL:
You don't see scenes like that much in these VN's
Good stuff Llamamann

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Your opinion was more of a whiney, I'm upset that this DEV is not going carter to my needs, so I'll try to make them feel bad and also show the members here my superior status and not play this free VN. Please step down from your entitlement soapbox and move on.

P.S. If I'm talking to a 16yr old, excuse my rant your brain is not developed enough to realize your ignorance.
Really? asking a dev about a future fetish that many people dislike is considered whining? nowhere did he act superior or tried to push his agenda on the dev. He asked repeatedly because the Dev avoided answering the question.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I am sure most of us here are very thankful for that :cautious:
Your opinion was more of a whiney, I'm upset that this DEV is not going carter to my needs, so I'll try to make them feel bad and also show the members here my superior status and not play this free VN. Please step down from your entitlement soapbox and move on.

P.S. If I'm talking to a 16yr old, excuse my rant your brain is not developed enough to realize your ignorance.
Pot - kettle :unsure:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Just finished the game - I really liked it so far. The renders are mostly good (a few are a bit grainy, maybe they will be changed), also already some good animations, too. But what stands out for me is the storytelling and even more the humor! I haven't laughed out loud so often in a game in a long time. Now I'm already looking forward to the next release.

While playing the game I noticed there is no music so far in the game - well, I couldn't resist and added some and made a little Mod.

Sept. 8, 2021
It seems that with v0.3 the game is getting it's own music.
Since this was the main reason for making a Mod I'll therefore stop it now.
(would be a bit odd to make a music mod for a game with already music...)

July 21, 2021
Small Mod update to version v0.2a

SexBot - Mod Banner.jpg

Mod functions:
- background music for the game, adapted to the scenes
- a music jukebox for playing the tracks manually
- Choices help function (Walkthrough)
- renaming of the main characters
- cheating options (note: currently rather for info only, intended for future game versions)
- new with v0.2a: "RePlay", a scene replay/gallery function

Most of these functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing the game

SexBot_01.jpg SexBot_02.jpg SexBot_03.jpg SexBot_04.jpg SexBot_05.jpg SexBot_06.jpg SexBot_07.jpg

Info:
The links on the OP are still for the v0.2beta!
You can download the latest v0.2 on the devs Patreon page.
Or HERE a patch file to upgrade the game from v0.2beta to v0.2
(must be installed before my Mod)

Sept. 11, 2021:
Attention, the Mod is not compatible to the game version v0.3 and above anymore!
I remove therefore the outdated download links as a precausion.

Download Mod only v0.2a (~33MB)
WorkUpload - MediaFire

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
you do realize I was talking about future tags right?future content...or did that point flew over you?
He won't say what are the future tags and that is enough of an answer for you/us, he's scared to open up about it because he knows what the response will be, it's shady and smart at the same time. Good luck introducing it after a few updates without being honest dev.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
I'm commenting on the tone of his replies to the DEV. hopefully, you read them. It seems like a certain group who like a certain Fetish come across as demanding and entitled. When you're getting something for free, I think you should be thankful and constructive.
If the DEV and this member were to meet say at a convention, I highly doubt he would respond as he did here.
People act differently on the internet than they do in public. But why is that? if you know the answer, I would like to hear it from you.
There was nothing wrong with his and yes i read all of them. "certain group who like a certain fetish" please don't tell me you got all this backward? you do realize that he was asking if the dev was planning to add NTR since he DON'T like it? Not an unreasonable request in any way. He wasn't being unfriendly or demanding but sure, you do you and think up more conspiracies in your head.

4.50 star(s) 195 Votes