Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Very good update.

From what I saw, if my guesses are correct about girls stats:
"Affinity zeta" is Good guy route.
"Lesbian zeta" is unlear if girls just leave MC alone and fuck each other :ROFLMAO: so I stay from this route for now.
"Corruption zeta" will be NTR route for girls.
Lexxx is exception (probably mystery lady too), because you need to corrupt her to get on our good side.

I'm not a fan of NTR, but everything well separated, so you don't accidentally go route you dont want. This game worth a try. Choices matter, and it's up to you how you folow the story with girls. ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Llamamann

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
1 scene and 1 thophy i cant figure out
when and how do i get private dance form emily and sam
how do you get lexxx's zetta corruption to 2
1) You need to visit prom with Emily, and Sam.
2) Get 4+ affection with Emily or Sam to see the options to visit hot tub, and let them dance for you.
So you need two loops. You will see achievement in gallery next time.

As for Lexxx you need to prank Melvin with Alexa. Also get handjob from her in hot tub (Let her speed up 2 times then stop).
Same thing for level 3, but also go to gym alone and you will see option to see Lexxx there.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I was totally on the fence about the mysterious call being repeated or not. I think not is the way to go, just a one time thing. Perhaps the same for melvins plot reveal with the lightning? On the fence about that as well.
Perhaps, though it never stuck out as much since Melvin's scenes are almost all repeatable, while mystery boss lady has previously had all of her scenes be one-offs. Even the sexy ones, and that one was pure plot. The lightning reveal is different to his other scenes though since all of them include our guy, so maybe as one purely without him it should be a one-off too. Whatever it is you end up doing I'd recommend thinking about what the basic principles are for what gets repeated or not rather than looking at each scene in a vacuum. Not saying there can't be exceptions, but it should make the decisions easier.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Does the lesbian zeta part works? never seems to trigger anything even when i manage set the lesbian pt to 5

Apr 21, 2018
Can't figure out how to get the bailey movie night event, the gallery shows I got all of her cam calls, but the movie night only has options for go with Alexa, go alone, or not

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
This game suprised me, it is realy funny the h scenes are sexy and you can get countless different things all your choices matter it is the kind of time loop i would not mind to be stuck in, the writing is amazing in some parts and the art is very hot, i think the game has potential hope there will be a lot more in the future the stuff i unlocked so far is perfect the game has everything kinda, could have more pov scenes and i would like at least one girl with red hair also kinda hope we get monstergirls in future updates. The story is way bigger then you think. This is the kind of game that has something for everyone.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
There's a guide in the gallery. And a skip button, plus the day skip feature.
This is the perfect game there is so much to find so many secrets to unlock it keeps suprising me how much we can find the girls are all very sexy you made the most fun game i played so far, it is the kind of time loop we would all kinda like to get stuck in it is clear you put a lot of work in it it is a fantasy come true, maybe you could add some monstergirls scenes in the future or witches, might just be a personal taste, also maybe they are in the game and i did not find them yet, the cheerleader scene and the ahaego one well and muscular alexa and the stone age girl are my favorite so far. Thanks for the work.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
For some reason, the Alexa prom scene crashes for me after the point where Melvin and Lexx are plotting right before the prom begins. Anyone else getting that? I did add the incest patch, maybe that could be affecting it?

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
I am looking for a ntr game and came across this game. But sometimes it's mentioned in the tag as ntr but there are no ntr scenes in game so I would like to ask you guys that does this game has ntr in it?. Thanks in advance for letting me know and English is not my native language so please excuse me for any errors.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
I am looking for a ntr game and came across this game. But sometimes it's mentioned in the tag as ntr but there are no ntr scenes in game so I would like to ask you guys that does this game has ntr in it?. Thanks in advance for letting me know and English is not my native language so please excuse me for any errors.
There's only 1 scene and it was just added. This game isn't NTR focused, so you're not gonna find what you're looking for in this game, but I highly recommend it nonetheless. The scenes are very well done and there's potential for more NTR scenes in the future. :D

exter

May 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to use the gadgets ? I mean they seem to be important to get other routes but everytime i try mc seems to think they are to dangerous ?
The guide just says use gadgets.
If i remember correctly, you have to play a few loops first and go to the prom with each girl before you can use them.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes