Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
You're too technical for me to give a straight answer.
The NTR currently in game is: the milf sucks the villain's cock, you can choose to see or not see the scene but the milf sucks the villain cock regardeless, it's metaphysically because multivers, time travel, etc.
That's not quite true. She would never do it without you corrupting her at the pivotal choice.

Reactions: Drafox

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
That's not quite true. She would never do it without you corrupting her at the pivotal choice.
Is possible to have somekind of proper guide. Trying to replay it again and again really makes you skip everything.
Also can the MC have some fun doing the mind controling in the future?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Is possible to have somekind of proper guide. Trying to replay it again and again really makes you skip everything.
Also can the MC have some fun doing the mind controling in the future?
There's a guide in the gallery. And a skip button, plus the day skip feature.

Reactions: jackkane

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Is there a plan to hack lexx and turn the table I have a good feeling about that

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
There's a guide in the gallery. And a skip button, plus the day skip feature.
The guide is confusing. Example, the dance scene for Emily and Sam. I have it during the flashback menu scene but that scene didnt actually trigger for me. Also Bailey 4th scene, day 1 evening call + previously selected + get confident. This scene never unlock for me even thought i had done the evening call and select get confident.

You need understand its confusing for players but not for you since you made the game. The Guide in the gallery need to be more detailed. Yes, the is a skip menu. Basically the players is skipping everything blindly just to see a new selection pops up. That is not actually a good way for people to enjoy your game. Since this is pirate site, i doubt you would care about this feedback

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
The guide is confusing. Example, the dance scene for Emily and Sam. I have it during the flashback menu scene but that scene didnt actually trigger for me. Also Bailey 4th scene, day 1 evening call + previously selected + get confident. This scene never unlock for me even thought i had done the evening call and select get confident.

You need understand its confusing for players but not for you since you made the game. The Guide in the gallery need to be more detailed. Yes, the is a skip menu. Basically the players is skipping everything blindly just to see a new selection pops up. That is not actually a good way for people to enjoy your game. Since this is pirate site, i doubt you would care about this feedback
I have actually made huge changes based on feedback here. But the hints are just hints. Its still a game, meant to provide challenge in unlocking things. And check post #2812

Reactions: madhatter11

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
You're too technical for me to give a straight answer.
The NTR currently in game is: the milf sucks the villain's cock, you can choose to see or not see the scene but the milf sucks the villain cock regardeless, it's metaphysical because multivers, time travel, etc.
How much content is there between said Milf and the MC( so how much content with that Milf that isnt ntr)

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Llamamann please add an option to tire Sam out so she doesn't go to the fridge when they come in drunk, and that scene could continue.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Not what i am doing wrong but i cant unlock the spin class trophy.

Edit nevermind i am an idiot

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2020
Well speaking of the way the game should be played, it should be played by someone who has never played it playing version 1.0. However, developing this game by myself takes time. So I am releasing updates as I finish them (like many other devs on this site). I try to keep in mind how much content needs to be repeated, and create fresh paths for returning players whenever possible. But I am still working towards a more complete 1.0 version, and have to keep the big picture in mind.
An interesting idea may be to incorperate a similiar system to what foot of the mountains sexmod had. (I can't speak to the main game, as I didn't play it.) In which unexplored content paths are in green and completed (for the version) are done in red. As I've never done game design or coding I don't know how difficult that would be to implement but thought it might help guide people to new content. (Perhaps as an optional choice for those who want more direct help?) The gallery hints are awesome but some of us (me in particular) can be a bit slow to figuring them out. Haha.

Great work regardless!

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
An interesting idea may be to incorperate a similiar system to what foot of the mountains sexmod had. (I can't speak to the main game, as I didn't play it.) In which unexplored content paths are in green and completed (for the version) are done in red. As I've never done game design or coding I don't know how difficult that would be to implement but thought it might help guide people to new content. (Perhaps as an optional choice for those who want more direct help?) The gallery hints are awesome but some of us (me in particular) can be a bit slow to figuring them out. Haha.

Great work regardless!
Yea, ive considered that, but im still not sure how it would work with scenes providing new outcomes as you progress. I'm still thinking about it.

Reactions: DeathIsImminent
4.50 star(s) 224 Votes