Sexbot [v1.4] [LlamaMann Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Am I the only one who doesn't see unlockable scenes in the gallery?
The tutorial is in the achievements bit, but the other stuff will probably only show if you've previously selected the NTR and Futa options, the story stuff isn't reviewable as scenes.

Also unless this is a different leaked build, then it will end abruptly without an option to save after the story stuff.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Llamamann since now the focus is phase 2 how will be with Meiko's storyline? Will you make the zeta levels 2 (and possible 3) still inside the loop or this will continue out of the loop in phase 2, or this is a spoiler and you can't talk about?

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Gotta say.. the Ashley and Melvin scenes were awesome. I love how she was posed throughout the prom NTR scene, giving a lot of emphasis on that ass. :D

The ending definitely left me pretty intrigued to see how you'll approach things with the loop now. O:

Nefertenia

Aug 27, 2021
Since i found this place ngl this is one of my absolute favs <3 all of the game, story, high quality of visuals, everything as a whole is just frkn good :D keep it up Llamamann sadly i can't support you atm on Patreon anymore since i moved to another city :< #therewillbebettertimesagain
just wanted to drop this :p
P.S. omg 1.4?!... come on u fkn slow free wireless connection hahaha

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes