Jul 19, 2017
Eventually I want to get some of the day 5 results as prom date options. Like if you want to take Amazonian Alexa, or bug boobs Sam to prom
Oh yeah that is a great idea! And will there be new forms in the future for this option? Like, more day 5 results for new and old characters? Or something goes wrong on the prom day ending up in a new morph? IDK :p

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
I have a feeling she could stand up to lexxx
I don't know, I think Lexxx would surprise with a most muscular flex pose and grow becoming even more muscular than the Amazonian Alexa and would defeat her, forcing the character to go back to the past, again.

This game will have no end, it is destined for infinite updates with increasingly exciting ideas until we go crazy or death by cum frenzy hahaha

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Really curios, will the story move on from "that point", or is MC still trying to break the loop (in that sense)?
:unsure:Sorry if this was asked before is the public realese coming soon:unsure:
the release structure is usually like this:
beta comes out when it’s ready (I am for the first of every second month, but that’s not a firm commitment).

Early release comes out after the beta test is done (usually a week, but depends on how many bugs pop up)

Official release is one week after that.

public release is 3 weeks after that.

I can’t speak to how soon the game will be here. But I will post it on the public release. But if you support the game you get the discord access where I am quite active, doing bonus images and raffles, and collecting opinions and ideas for the game :)

RainTempest

Jan 31, 2020
the release structure is usually like this:
beta comes out when it’s ready (I am for the first of every second month, but that’s not a firm commitment).

Early release comes out after the beta test is done (usually a week, but depends on how many bugs pop up)

Official release is one week after that.

public release is 3 weeks after that.

I can’t speak to how soon the game will be here. But I will post it on the public release. But if you support the game you get the discord access where I am quite active, doing bonus images and raffles, and collecting opinions and ideas for the game :)
:giggle:(y)thanks now i now (y)

Reactions: Llamamann

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
worst website for pirated stuff ever. full of ads, prolly viruses and the downloads suck, since you always have to pay for a somewhat decent download speed.
True, but if one has the option to choose between a 4hrs download and waiting for another approx. 3 weeks why not.
Also, anti-virus software and adblocker exist too.

Support the game and get it right away with no viruses

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 200 Votes