Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
No

You don't need to watch. Just be smart enough to NOT pick the choices with a gigantic NTR on screen and will never happen.

the last time I played it was a while ago, whenever I got to the end and the loop restarted I got the scene of the mother with her supposed best friend, but as I said it was a while ago and I don't know if he made it avoidable. Thanks for the answer about the loop (y) .

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
You frist have to bang Mei ! mandatory ! :ROFLMAO:
Don't give llamamann ideas...:oops:
I just wanna be among the first to say I welcome our AI/robot Mai overlord, and yeah I'd tap dat ass.
Without spoiling, you'd get what I mean, after playing all the way to the end of v1.0.0… The potential… oh what potential ;)

Is there any ntr scene in coming update
Llamamann was pretty tight on time for this latest beta-release, with all the content he managed to cram in, so if it didn't get into the latest patch, I'm pretty sure you'd see at least one new NotTheReal scene in next patch :sneaky:

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Llamamann will you be updating Emily's day events since she is now level 3 and focus on getting other character to level 3 or are you focusing more on getting Sam to level 3 then afterwards you'll update Emily and Sam day events altogether

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Llamamann will you be updating Emily's day events since she is now level 3 and focus on getting other character to level 3 or are you focusing more on getting Sam to level 3 then afterwards you'll update Emily and Sam day events altogether
The goal for phase 1 is to get Sam to level 3, side characters to prom, and flush out zeta 2 events during the week.

4.50 star(s) 204 Votes