MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
For me there are many favorites, but most of them are three: Emily, Alexa and Sam. (y)

Although... no matter how strange it may sound, I like Alexa better, no matter what stupid situation Mc finds himself in and no matter how he loses, Alexa always finds support for him, of course many will say this is a robot and this is her order, but I noticed some things in her that she feels for Mc and wants to make him a strong guy... especially this scene was better, she dominated him, he ended up taking control and dominating her, it shows in her face that, she achieved her goal by making him assertive
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:devilish:

DeGary

Jun 5, 2023
There's an updated version of this one with the full models on display if you wanna try it:

Also here's another for the proms(font, color and lettering are a bit murky so sorry for that in advance):

Last edited:

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Currently playing this game: it's an interesting and funny one, the time loop concept is novel and even though it requires some grind, it doesn't become boring.

Suggestion for the developer: it would be nice to have a few scenes representing the dialogs of the movie "Tentacles from the Deep", referenced in the game.
A few dozens images would suffice, the more, the better.
Especially spicy would be those depicting:
-the 2 girls squeezed together
-Becky inserting a tentacle in her ass
-the other girl tasting it
-etc.

Good luck with your game, and can't wait to see your next one.

enigmas82

Apr 28, 2017
cannot progress with Mai. she doesn't come to the movie night, even though I've seen the previous scenes and the assistant shows movie night is the next step. help!

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
"Each Day 6 post prom scene that involves sexual activity has new text and images added and is fully compliant with community guidelines"

What does this mean exactly? Changed the text and images in what way? Can anyone who has played the recent update explain what changes have been made exactly?

2trashy

Nov 22, 2020
Testing the new in game assistant, tracker, walk through, whatever............
Deleted all saves and persistent data. Jump 0 Alexa Dom, Time Jump 1 Alexa Sub, Jump 2 Emily Affinity, Jump 3 Emily Lez.
Notice immediately Something wrong, the tracker list was missing scenes. Compared to walkthroug script file, I think
the same persistent used to unlock the Scene Gallery was used for the tracker. Apparently once a scene is played it's
removed permanently from the tracker and won't appear in future jumps if needed. I played the jump the way I knew
worked and took Alexa and Emil to Prom. Time jump 4 and 5 it just kept getting worse

I like the idea of a scene tracker but I think you should display the entire scene List and Not just one scene at a time.
Display the entire Scene List should work better, once Zeta 1 is completed and unlocked you can move on to the next.
I thought I did something wrong so deleted all persistent and tried again with same results.
That's my recommendation, Display the entire scene list then unlock that completed character loop and
do not unlock one scene at a time.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.5

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1361 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: snakeplisskin
4.50 star(s) 210 Votes