Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
For me there are many favorites, but most of them are three: Emily, Alexa and Sam. (y)

Although... no matter how strange it may sound, I like Alexa better, no matter what stupid situation Mc finds himself in and no matter how he loses, Alexa always finds support for him, of course many will say this is a robot and this is her order, but I noticed some things in her that she feels for Mc and wants to make him a strong guy... especially this scene was better, she dominated him, he ended up taking control and dominating her, it shows in her face that, she achieved her goal by making him assertive
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:devilish:
I love Alexa.

"of course many will say this is a robot and this is her order"

IMO, Alexa has completely broken her programming. She is no longer doing what she is ordered to do, but doing what she wants. She feels for (perhaps even loves) MC and really wants him to be the best he can be. So she is doing everything she can to achieve that goal.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Yeah I'm not sure what the point of making them all clones was. I thought Llama had to re-write those scenes to avoid Patreons stupid rules around mind control = rape.

In the 1.42 update the Emily scene was re-written to be more corruption than MC, which I actually preferred.

Now it's gone back to MC but they're all clones? How does making them clones skirt Patreon's rape rules?
Because they aren’t clones. They are carbon copy robots made in the image of the girls, and are therefore not human/people. That’s how it skirts around the mindcontrol/rape issue.

So.. personal opinion here after having played through the new NTR scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everything else was great, especially the Ashley scene.
I was hugely disappointed by this. Not only does this seem to leave a lot of plotholes and inconsistencies, it completely removes the NTR aspect of those scenes. I mean Melvin isn’t even screwing the actual girls?? For ntr haters, it will still be too cucky for them to enjoy and for the ntr enjoyers, that’s just a massive let down and a huge downgrade from the original version.

Please Llamamann, find a better way to fix this! Or at least offer an uncensored Director’s Cut patch on Subscribestar. This huge retcon almost ruins the game for me and I know I’m not the only one who find this change a huge downgrade.

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Because they aren’t clones. They are carbon copy robots made in the image of the girls, and are therefore not human/people. That’s how it skirts around the mindcontrol/rape issue.

I was hugely disappointed by this. Not only does this seem to leave a lot of plotholes and inconsistencies, it completely removes the NTR aspect of those scenes. I mean Melvin isn’t even screwing the actual girls?? For ntr haters, it will still be too cucky for them to enjoy and for the ntr enjoyers, that’s just a massive let down and a huge downgrade from the original version.

Please Llamamann, find a better way to fix this! Or at least offer an uncensored Director’s Cut patch on Subscribestar. This huge retcon almost ruins the game for me and I know I’m not the only one who find this change a huge downgrade.
cmon, dont be stupid. if you cant see this is a fix to placate the power that be, while maintaining the integrity of the scene, then i dont know what to tell you.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
cmon, dont be stupid. if you cant see this is a fix to placate the power that be, while maintaining the integrity of the scene, then i dont know what to tell you.
Tell him to "fuck off" and make a joke on how he likes to eat cream out of his ass like you do with everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: Hermit76

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
What integrity? He is literally screwing a robot even though it makes no sense. Why the mind-virus abduction then? How could he make a carbon copy of a person he just kidnapped within the span of maybe an hour and why is the real girl all cool with it?? Why is it only a robot when he is screwing it but not when its sucking MC's dick?

I agree, its abundantly obvious this was shoehorned in there to appease Patreon, but that's why we need you to make an uncensored version on Subscribestar. Otherwise, this dumb retcon is still defacto canon. It doesn't matter we all know and agree it sucks balls.

What's worse is, this is gonna look horrible to new players on Steam for an example who doesn't know about the issue. It will just look like very incompetent story-writing and the reviews will prob suffer from it. Just do what Kagura Games and other companies does; offer a patch that gives us the actual uncensored game somewhere that is allowed.

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
What integrity? He is literally screwing a robot even though it makes no sense. Why the mind-virus abduction then? How could he make a carbon copy of a person he just kidnapped within the span of maybe an hour and why is the real girl all cool with it?? Why is it only a robot when he is screwing it but not when its sucking MC's dick?

I agree, its abundantly obvious this was shoehorned in there to appease Patreon, but that's why we need you to make an uncensored version on Subscribestar. Otherwise, this dumb retcon is still defacto canon. It doesn't matter we all know and agree it sucks balls.

What's worse is, this is gonna look horrible to new players on Steam for an example who doesn't know about the issue. It will just look like very incompetent story-writing and the reviews will prob suffer from it. Just do what Kagura Games and what other companies does; offer a patch that gives us the actual uncensored game somewhere that is allowed.
so you think patreons rules apply to steam? you dont think that i added what i had to, to keep the game on my platforms before release? you think the steam version is going to include content i didnt want to include?

use your head

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
so you think patreons rules apply to steam? you dont think that i added what i had to, to keep the game on my platforms before release? you think the steam version is going to include content i didnt want to include?

use your head
So you're saying the Steam release will not have this horrible retcon censorship in it? Well, that's a relief :whistle:

I might just pause my playthrough and wait for that then. Will def buy, if that's truly the case. This game is literally the only 3D game I could ever get into, so it will be worth the wait and the money for sure :love:

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018

use your head
IIRC Steam has a Hitler VN, they shouldn't have any problems with a little mind control :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DesTROIEr2

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
I'm playing the current version of the game (1.5 beta) but the walk through is for version 1.4.
It seems to be outdated, since after Sam was kidnapped at the prom by Melvin, the MC is supposed to enter an loop iteration where he's progressing with Bailey.
However, I didn't get any significant scene with her, so I'm progressing with Sam again and will take her to prom a 2nd time.

Any ideas on if the walk through is outdated and how to progress with a new girl (already taken to prom Alex, Emily and Sam) ?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So you're saying the Steam release will not have this horrible retcon censorship in it? Well, that's a relief :whistle:

I might just pause my playthrough and wait for that then. Will def buy, if that's truly the case. This game is literally the only 3D game I could ever get into, so it will be worth the wait and the money for sure :love:
IIRC the Steam version will have its own flavour of censorship instead.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nerro

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
IIRC the Steam version will have its own flavour of censorship instead.
What? :cautious: I mean ofc the incest will never be a thing, but that's fine with how the naming scheme works. Can't think of anything that's problematic for them that isn't problematic for Shitreon

Hitmana

Oct 4, 2017
So I'm not sure how these saves work, but the gallery doesn't change despite replacing all save files in both the Appdata folder and the save folder within the game. Is there anything I am missing?

I played through the game, just a few scens that have been difficult for me to unlock.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
anyone else not getting a bug on the laundry scenes? I booted my old version save and the gallery says I have 1/4 scenes done but I did all of them already and have access to the scenes. I also cant access laundry scenes 2-4 via choices
I am having exactly the same phenomenon. I am not sure, if it is really a problem, because I can see all 4 scenes successively in the gallery. But it is weird, that the game says "1/4" and that there is no "I have a lot to do" choice and also no other choice that seems to lead to these scenes after the first. Does anybody know how to solve this situation?

edgebravesteam

Apr 6, 2024
anyone have an issue with the .exe file not launching the game?

everytime i click it, the buffer wheel appears VERY briefly, and nothing launches. tried run as admin, etc

will try redownloading it

4.50 star(s) 211 Votes