hattran

May 3, 2018
Guys, how do you get Melvin's Scene in day 3? in the Gallery it talks about Lexxi corruption Zeta level 1, but I don't know how to leave it like that.

sucukmetei

Apr 30, 2018
anyone else stuck with baily day 1 morning attempting to save her? I just get the wait option no matter how many time i attempt to save her.. anything im missing?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I haven't followed this game for a long time. How often does the update come?
Next one is Friday for patreons but this game is ending soon. Sexbot Recalibrated will be a continuation but a different thing to this. So wait for the next leak sometime over the weekend and then it should be almost finished. I don't know what else the dev is adding to this now other than more themes, trophies and bug fixes.

Reactions: Luigi77
Sep 26, 2021
God damn, what kind of Penis Pills is Melvin taking? His cock is bigger than the MC's now. Why would any of these women be upset about him fucking copies of them? Oh wait... Love the updates! 1 Penis Way UP!

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey Everyone,

I have just opened up the discord to the public! You can all join with this link (X0R can we add a discord link to OP?"

Publicly available channels:

- General Chat
- Game Help
- Bug reports
- Announcements
- Alexa interface (get flair for your favourite character)

and more!

So join up today! Let me know if you have any issues joining or accessing the discord.

Sexbot_store_capsule_header2.png

...they won't even suspect this is my clever way to get more steam wishlist additions...

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I am having exactly the same phenomenon. I am not sure, if it is really a problem, because I can see all 4 scenes successively in the gallery. But it is weird, that the game says "1/4" and that there is no "I have a lot to do" choice and also no other choice that seems to lead to these scenes after the first. Does anybody know how to solve this situation?
hit up #game-help on the discord

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hey Everyone,

I have just opened up the discord to the public! You can all join with this link (X0R can we add a discord link to OP?"

- General Chat
- Game Help
- Bug reports
- Announcements

and more!

So join up today! Let me know if you have any issues joining or accessing the discord.

View attachment 3687742

...they won't even suspect this is my clever way to get more steam wishlist additions...
Joke is on you. I already whislisted months ago

• Red Heart
Reactions: Llamamann

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
Hey Everyone,

- General Chat
- Game Help
- Bug reports
- Announcements

and more!

View attachment 3687742

Are you gonna sell anywhere other than steam?

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes