buda886

Jan 15, 2019
how to clear old saves?
I deleted game/saves but they sill shown in game.

maybe there is a way to clear all old data and play game as new?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
how to clear old saves?
I deleted game/saves but they sill shown in game.

maybe there is a way to clear all old data and play game as new?
If PC, need to clean them out of your appdata\renpy folder too.
Yell out if you don't know how to do that.

buda886

Jan 15, 2019
Once you get the game open, go to 'Preferences' and turn it off there.
I didn't mean turn off. I wanted to reset. I want it on, since some scenes are repeatable.
in another words, how to delete all data and play the game as if i never played it before. deleting appdata didn't help

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I didn't mean turn off. I wanted to reset. I want it on, since some scenes are repeatable.
in another words, how to delete all data and play the game as if i never played it before. deleting appdata didn't help
You should be able to shut the game down. Delete everything in the game/saves folder including the persistent file. Then delete the whole "SexBot-1612013657" folder in the appdata/renpy folder. Then reopen game, it should be a clean install with nothing in it. Exactly like your first time playing.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I am quite irritated. I have read several times here, that the game as been modified due to some Patreon rules (Patreon to hell! - by the way) and that there is no mind controlling, NTR causing virus anymore, but only clones or robot copies or something like that. The problem is: I have played the actual version until its end and have not seen anything of these changes.
Did I do something wrong? Did I understand something wrong? :unsure:
Feels like I played a slightly different game than that, which has been discussed the last weeks here.o_O

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2020
Nah, he raged at me for detailing the wallpaper. Made direct insults at me and at my mom. While my crime was only answer another guys question, he blew his fuse and starting verballing insulting me. I don't want to go into details since this isn't the place for that.
Oh man I didn't know, thanks for answering my question though, that guy is really a moron.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes