Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
We need an update date i can't wait
"9-1-1, what is your emergency."
"I can't wait for an update on an AVN."
"I see. You are physically unable to wait? Are you experiencing physical symptoms due to this stress?"
"No, but--"
"You are psychologically unable to wait? Are you experiencing mental health problems? Ideation? Self-harm?"
"No, but--"
"Good, not a 5150. I don't have to arrange for a place at the local mental health facility. Cancelling the ambulance."
"Yeah, but--"
"So, you are emotionally unable to wait. You called 9-1-1 to tell me that you are an impatient man-child who doesn't have the emotional maturity to realize that a good AVN like SexBot cannot be rushed.
"Um--"
"Good bye, sir." *dial tone*
9-1-1 Operator (thinking): Why do I always get these calls. It would be so much easier if doctors would agree to put these people in medically induced comas until release day...

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
Ok, lets do this again.

This update was so goooooood.
I still has some scenes to discover but i got the main ones so this is my initial opinions

First Emily's zeta 3 is Glorious, i was a little worried because is normal that the NTR scenes have more quality than "Vanilla" but Llama really went beyond with this one, i love everything about it, and i really waiting Sam Zeta level 3 now.

I hate Ashley, such a fucking Bitch, but still she has won the second Place in my ranking of Ladies, nice job with her Llama, if all of you has liked what Llama has done with her before you would love her prom date, especially the Pre prom date, that was so Hot, oh and i love his relation with Emily.

Now the Main story... i just can say that you have to see it, you HAVE to see it.

Just a little con, i feel like once you get into the main story everything is too linear, there isnt much we can affect as players, but the story is really great so it isnt that bad.

P.D. How is it posible that with just one scene Mai has become even more scary???

shawman

Mar 21, 2021
Any ss with Emily this update to know if it's worth paying for it? The last update wasn't my favorite, and I'm unsure

4.50 star(s) 204 Votes