NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Is this the compressed version, cause the animation is super choppy as oppose to the previous version.

Reactions: Jenzi800

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
This needs a gallery and unlocker mod
There used to be one but I think the dev of the mod abandoned it since this update, stating the because the game now has music, and his mod added music too, it is now obsolete. I don't understand it either as the mod added a gallery, walk through and name edits among other things too.

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Can we please not have another ntr discussion? The way I see it, Lexx is Melvin's bot; he can do whatever he wants with her. The fact that he's shoving it in MC's face is just more motivation for *him* to get *his* bot up and running. I found it pretty funny, actually. Plus, Melvin is just as much a clueless nerd as the MC. Remember the line about him "sticking his finger up a girl's butt" at the prom to get her to have sex with him?

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
Even though I am bored to death of games with pencil neck mc, this is fun. Doesn’t need much to spice story with different elements to differentiate it from the mainstream. Can’t wait for next release.

Reactions: Llamamann

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I will say that the Lexx / Melvin is definitely not NTR, she is Melvin's bot, not MC's. It is voyeurism, not NTR.
That being said, Severed Dreams is a little right, for me at least, that I personally do not want to see stuff happening with guys other than the MC.

I am also of the opinion that if the writer plans for a girl to be a love interest of the main character, you probably shouldn't show sex scenes with other male lovers, like if she's in a relationship beforehand and you plan to have her leave her current relationship for the MC.

I liken it to having a GF. You know your GF has had a past, you might even know her ex, but you probably do not want to know exactly what they did, let alone see it for yourself before the two of you even have your first kiss... That is my opinion on Voyeurism. I don't mind characters having a past, I don't mind characters not having past experience, I just don't want to see them screwing another male besides MC. Female lovers are what the fuck ever imo, because I'm obviously biased towards women. Let girls play with girls, just keep the dicks out of it. lol.

As my sig says, when in doubt about including any sexual content, avoidable is king. Those who enjoy it can enjoy it, those who don't get to say "Not in my continuity!" and yeet it.

But I'm just one dude, and that's just like, my opinion, man.

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
well you might be right if you werent completely wrong. by definition, its not even close to ntr. the girl is not your girl, not one of your love interests, is used as a plot device to incentivize the main character to get his own bot that serves the same function but for him, and its definitely voyeurism. ntr is when feelings of jealousy are being created because someone is trying to steal your love interest, or something close enough to that. if you think that anyone else having a girlfriend anywhere is ntr because you are jealous that they have someone to bang and you dont, well, then youre still wrong. i remember playing the .2 version of this game and that shit was right there from the start, its not like he added it 17 versions in and made it unavoidable. if youre not interested in knowing that somewhere in the world someone else might be having sex other than your character, then why dont you go play a game where everyone else is celibate and you are the one entirely responsible for the reproduction of the human race?

there is no ntr (yet at least, who knows what might be in the future, although i hope that there is no ntr, or at least its avoidable). its some guy fucking his sexbot that you didnt even know existed until after you saw him fucking his sexbot, which makes you want to order your own. making the scenes skipable solves the problem of people not wanting to see them. making them never happen means rewriting the entire story since the entire premise is based around you wanting your own after seeing your friend with his, and removing them means the story is "hey for some unmentionable reason i now want a sexbot. hey it magically arrived. good game."

good day, gentlemen. keep your pimp hand strong llamamann....
No ntr will be in the main version of the game. :)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I will say that the Lexx / Melvin is definitely not NTR, she is Melvin's bot, not MC's. It is voyeurism, not NTR.
That being said, Severed Dreams is a little right, for me at least, that I personally do not want to see stuff happening with guys other than the MC.

I am also of the opinion that if the writer plans for a girl to be a love interest of the main character, you probably shouldn't show sex scenes with other male lovers, like if she's in a relationship beforehand and you plan to have her leave her current relationship for the MC.

I liken it to having a GF. You know your GF has had a past, you might even know her ex, but you probably do not want to know exactly what they did, let alone see it for yourself before the two of you even have your first kiss... That is my opinion on Voyeurism. I don't mind characters having a past, I don't mind characters not having past experience, I just don't want to see them screwing another male besides MC. Female lovers are what the fuck ever imo, because I'm obviously biased towards women. Let girls play with girls, just keep the dicks out of it. lol.

As my sig says, when in doubt about including any sexual content, avoidable is king. Those who enjoy it can enjoy it, those who don't get to say "Not in my continuity!" and yeet it.

But I'm just one dude, and that's just like, my opinion, man.
I am at the other end of the spectrum. I like voyeurism, which for me, is what every game is. You get to watch (and manipulate) a character through a world the dev has created. I'm loving this one.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Any chance the dev will release an uncompressed version of 0.3 so the animation isn't so choppy. Would be nice to have the option even if it's a 4+GB game now, i'd still rather play that version.
Your the second person to comment with this, so I want to address it. The video has always been webp format, in every release. I know I’m pushing renpy’s frame rate on one scene, but everything else is smooth as. I haven’t received this feedback on any official releases, so could be your source.

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Nice update, lots of content for all fetishes, in particular, loved the bunny/Emily scene
I played with the ~320MB version, not sure if it is the original or compressed, and I had no major issues with the animations. Just one scene with Alexa bj was in very slow motion mode

Reactions: Llamamann

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Your the second person to comment with this, so I want to address it. The video has always been webp format, in every release. I know I’m pushing renpy’s frame rate on one scene, but everything else is smooth as. I haven’t received this feedback on any official releases, so could be your source.
Using image sequences is not usually as good as encoding the images as proper video files. Modern video codecs are amazingly efficient, often being like 10% of the size of the individual frames even if the frames are well compressed.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Using image sequences is not usually as good as encoding the images as proper video files. Modern video codecs are amazingly efficient, often being like 10% of the size of the individual frames even if the frames are well compressed.
Sorry I meant webm. Other than the little animations that are obviously 2 fames, everything has been webm since creation.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Nice update, lots of content for all fetishes, in particular, loved the bunny/Emily scene
I played with the ~320MB version, not sure if it is the original or compressed, and I had no major issues with the animations. Just one scene with Alexa bj was in very slow motion mode
I have converted the whole game to webp format, and the videos remained as webm. Which bj scene looked slow? Use spoilers

4.50 star(s) 200 Votes