Jul 19, 2017
I loved the game. Especially the matter manipulation plot. I would love to see it explored more!

Especially with independent Alexa, making MC a hot girl version of him for a while, and then MC will get the idea to do the same to Melvin with a virus. It was almost like teasing when males stayed male during the end of this update :D Also feature swaps between the women (or everyone), height changes, body swaps. Exciting to have all these possibilities. Any plans similar to those soon?

I hope you go wild with these at least for some in-between events. This will be the first ever game I will follow closely! Good luck Llama-person!

Reactions: Ranma and Llamamann

Rogueswan

Feb 7, 2019
Your the second person to comment with this, so I want to address it. The video has always been webp format, in every release. I know I’m pushing renpy’s frame rate on one scene, but everything else is smooth as. I haven’t received this feedback on any official releases, so could be your source.
Hi there and congrats on a great game by the way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ooops, no need to reply to this I've just seen that you've answered this in a previous post about tht scene exeeding the renpy frame rate! Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Reactions: Llamamann

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
are there any animation or not?bcz i saw gif from first post but no animated tag?apparently missing milf tag too

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
X0R can we add tags for "Animated, milf, long tongue, female domination, big ass, lesbian, spanking, stripping, titfuck, virgin, masturbation, cosplay, male domination, growth/expansion"

Thanks!

QuantumVNs

Jan 25, 2019
X0R can we add tags for "Animated, milf, long tongue, female domination, big ass, lesbian, spanking, stripping, titfuck, virgin, masturbation, cosplay, male domination, growth/expansion"

Thanks!
At the rate this game is wish-fulfilling you'll hold the record for most tags in a game.
Which I appreciate, btw.

Reactions: Llamamann

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Tags are nice but better not abuse them like some "Asian" games where all available tags are used.
Then again, you can request for a "fisting" tag, I don't think I saw than one.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Tags are nice but better not abuse them like some "Asian" games where all available tags are used.
Then again, you can request for a "fisting" tag, I don't think I saw than one.
Yea I don’t want to do any false advertising, but I think everything there applies to in game content. Correct me if I’m wrong of course!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yea I don’t want to do any false advertising, but I think everything there applies to in game content. Correct me if I’m wrong of course!
I don't think the adventure tag really applies; the definition of that is '[The player assumes the role of a MC in an interactive story driven by exploration and puzzle-solving.]'
To my mind that means something like an RPG rather than a VN.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I don't think the adventure tag really applies; the definition of that is '[The player assumes the role of a MC in an interactive story driven by exploration and puzzle-solving.]'
To my mind that means something like an RPG rather than a VN.
yea, id agree, i didnt put that one on there

whoishe79

Mar 10, 2020
I'm old enough to remember "Weird Science", so I'm rather surprised that it took so long for someone to trying replicate this in VN game.

Very good job IMO by Dev so far, as it's hugely entertaining.

Not many complaints from me - both SexBot and MMILF (Main Milf) are very hot, but sometimes I'm thinking they are too similar in their look.

Save&Load needed to try all possible scenarios isn't perfect either, but it's also not a big of a roadblock.

Hoping Dev will keep working on this game and we will get many entertaining updates in the future.

4.50 star(s) 200 Votes