• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
ALexa is the only girl I find attractive in the game. Emily, Sam and Lexx not so much. But I LOVE how you can choose the way ALexa beahaves. Hoping to see more dom/sub options with Alexa. Great game overall!
Then this next update is for you!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
what do you think the next Sam
While the question was not to me, may I junmp in and ask if you're planning on continuing/making Sam more dominating towards MC? (I really loved the feet/orgasm denial scene with her, it made her immediately my fav character and would love to go deeper into that direction)

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
While the question was not to me, may I junmp in and ask if you're planning on continuing/making Sam more dominating towards MC? (I really loved the feet/orgasm denial scene with her, it made her immediately my fav character and would love to go deeper into that direction)
Plan is to get a sub/dom route for each character. I really want to give the option to go either way with each of them

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Plan is to get a sub/dom route for each character. I really want to give the option to go either way with each of them
Sounds good. I'm assuming that since he has no real dominance to speak of that either Alexa will be teaching him how or taking the reigns herself. I think both would make interesting and distinct storylines.

emkayvee

May 13, 2021
im excited to expand that scene as well! what do you think the next Sam night visit should look like?
I understand that you have planned a sub/dom route for each character, but Sam came out as a dom perfectly, i'd avoid CBT and cuck stuff, but more foot worshipping would be great and things like different scenes with footwear like kneesocks, pantyhose and toeless tights.

For the sub route, i don't think it comes from sex but from love and the MC taking charge and have her ask for it, maybe slutty outfits, exhibitionism and the sort. Still it's your game i respect it and love what you've done so far.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Sounds good. I'm assuming that since he has no real dominance to speak of that either Alexa will be teaching him how or taking the reigns herself. I think both would make interesting and distinct storylines.
Yea, there will have to be a prerequisite in there, like working on dominating Alexa will start to open up other options with other characters

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I understand that you have planned a sub/dom route for each character, but Sam came out as a dom perfectly, i'd avoid CBT and cuck stuff, but more foot worshipping would be great and things like different scenes with footwear like kneesocks, pantyhose and toeless tights.

For the sub route, i don't think it comes from sex but from love and the MC taking charge and have her ask for it, maybe slutty outfits, exhibitionism and the sort. Still it's your game i respect it and love what you've done so far.
Yea, thats a solid idea. I havent worked it out entirely. But I want distinct paths. could very well be a love/lust path with Sam instead.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yea, there will have to be a prerequisite in there, like working on dominating Alexa will start to open up other options with other characters
Or if he's submissive to Alexa and inadvertently gives her permission to dominate the others too, and because he's her owner she doesn't listen to them when they tell her to stop? I find the idea that she is required to obey his orders, but he's so weak that when she starts to play with him he's just a horny boy who can't say no to her quite interesting.

Reactions: Llamamann

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Dude! This is one of the most fun games I've played here. Your humour is silly but in a good way. Scenes are sexy and hot as fuck! I also like Alexa's naughty part. Mom is good too. Please don't finish this one any time soon if you have more crazy ideas like

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have one complaint though: Sam's desing could use a work around. And one question I have is: Is it your purpose that even though we chose Alexa as obedient sometimes she takes the charge without asking?

Another question is:

Also I loved the music choice for lewd scenes. It's so upbeat and fun. Fits the tone of the game perfectly.

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Or if he's submissive to Alexa and inadvertently gives her permission to dominate the others too, and because he's her owner she doesn't listen to them when they tell her to stop? I find the idea that she is required to obey his orders, but he's so weak that when she starts to play with him he's just a horny boy who can't say no to her quite interesting.
For sure, I like the idea of unintended consequences. You tell her to do something, not realizing it might lead to something else...

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Dude! This is one of the most fun games I've played here. Your humour is silly but in a good way. Scenes are sexy and hot as fuck! I also like Alexa's naughty part. Mom is good too. Please don't finish this one any time soon if you have more crazy ideas like

I have one complaint though: Sam's desing could use a work around. And one question I have is: Is it your purpose that even though we chose Alexa as obedient sometimes she takes the charge without asking?

Another question is:

Also I loved the music choice for lewd scenes. It's so upbeat and fun. Fits the tone of the game perfectly.
Lots left to come. im nowhere near done. Glad you enjoyed it.

keeptemo

Mar 10, 2018
I love that the dev actually communicates to the audience and such here. You're awesome and the work is amazing keep it up!

Also, I'm holding out hope that Alexa's long tongue returns again at some point.

Also also, call me vanilla but if there is ever a scene with Lexxx pinning MC's arms and kissing him while Alexa gives a bj....that be awesome. That being said the dev is more creative then that so I'm just ready to enjoy whatever is presented.

4.50 star(s) 204 Votes