Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I am very excited to present Sexbot 0.4 beta! This is an update with big changes so I want to give some info upfront.

This is the big reveal as to how this game is going to play. Choices matter and have consequences. However! I urge you not to save/reload and just play through. You'll see what I'm talking about.

Now, some content has been removed since version 0.3. This was in the interest of making a stable, playable game, available to enjoy. Removed content will be reintegrated in the next updates.

Some tips:

- play through, don't save/reload

- play to the post credit scene, this indicates you've seen the 2 available paths in this update

- play past the post credit scene to see a bonus scene, and a new character reveal

I hope you enjoy, and get as stoked as I am for the potential of what I'm building here!

Beta is up! $12 tier if you need that sweet, sweet robot ass NOW!!!

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I am very excited to present Sexbot 0.4 beta! This is an update with big changes so I want to give some info upfront.

This is the big reveal as to how this game is going to play. Choices matter and have consequences. However! I urge you not to save/reload and just play through. You'll see what I'm talking about.

Now, some content has been removed since version 0.3. This was in the interest of making a stable, playable game, available to enjoy. Removed content will be reintegrated in the next updates.

Some tips:

- play to the post credit scene, this indicates you've seen the 2 available paths in this update

- play past the post credit scene to see a bonus scene, and a new character reveal

I hope you enjoy, and get as stoked as I am for the potential of what I'm building here!

X0R can we add that blurb to dev notes please?

• Red Heart
Reactions: X0R and Ace_X

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Some tips:

What are the available paths at this point?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018

Some tips:

main point of this is, if anyone complains there is less content, then they simply cannot be helped. It's going to be back, and quite quickly. its the reality of developing in this style, the alternative is me going underground for a year to make a 1.0 with zero support. so, it is what it is.

preemptive strike over

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
main point of this is, if anyone complains there is less content, then they simply cannot be helped. It's going to be back, and quite quickly. its the reality of developing in this style, the alternative is me going underground for a year to make a 1.0 with zero support. so, it is what it is.

preemptive strike over
so is this a money issue or man power?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
so is this a money issue or man power?
Well, its a time issue. I've been working as much as I can on it, and this was how I would be able to give my supporters something playable. But yea, if someone drove a dump truck of money up to my house, I'm sure I could hire the man power, and buy the hardware I need to get it out faster. :p

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Well, its a time issue. I've been working as much as I can on it, and this was how I would be able to give my supporters something playable. But yea, if someone drove a dump truck of money up to my house, I'm sure I could hire the man power, and buy the hardware I need to get it out faster. :p
mm.. from what I know you seem to be earning more than most devs on this site. so unless you live in a pricey area, or have mouths to feed, I'm not sure. either way another 1k surely wouldn't hurt. tho it will probably still not be enough... it's too bad your game isn't getting more views and clicks. I mean there are games here who put out 1/5 of what you give your fans and yet they make x10 times more than you (there's a game on this site that I will not name, the devs are earning 17k dollars a month, never seen such a milking before)

it's a tricky business being a game dev, you never know if quitting your day job and fully committing will result in not being homeless 2 months later :/ only time will tell I guess. I hope you grow man..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mandoto

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
mm.. from what I know you seem to be earning more than most devs on this site. so unless you live in a pricey area, or have mouths to feed, I'm not sure. either way another 1k surely wouldn't hurt. tho it will probably still not be enough... it's too bad your game isn't getting more views and clicks. I mean there are games here who put out 1/5 of what you give your fans and yet they make x10 times more than you (there's a game on this site that I will not name, the devs are earning 17k dollars a month, never seen such a milking before)

it's a tricky business being a game dev, you never know if quitting your day job and fully committing will result in not being homeless 2 months later :/ only time will tell I guess. I hope you grow man..
Right, i dont think my personal finances are relevant to what we are talking about here.

But I hope the game gets more views as well, I'd love more people to play it.

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
I don't know if I can comment on it since it's not *out* yet, but... man, Emily got some bounce. That jiggle in her wiggle. :love:

Reactions: Llamamann

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Totally forgot about this game, played it way back on page 8.

Still not seen everything due to the different paths but what I have seen gets pretty crazy at times.

Keep up the good work dev.

Reactions: Llamamann
4.50 star(s) 206 Votes