NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
there used to be no exeption errors. i think i got 10 so far in 5 mins
Yeah I think a lot of the errors are caused by the name of the new popular girl not being properly defined, but I could be wrong. Luckily they can all be ignored.

So regarding the story: are we now stuck in an infinite loop of the days before prom before we make all the correct choices? Like an Adult Groundhog Day? :LOL:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I got some errors, I ignored them, but it resulted in giving me scenes from a different route than the one I was taking, so I started from the beginning. Everything seems good, but am I supposed to be in a time loop (I think I've ctrl-skipped it 3-4 times already)*? And now I don't see the scene with Sam and her foot :(

*I assume I need to choose smth differently, so am I forced to stop playing as a sub and/or to pursue Bailey? Cause I'm not interested in Bailey, nor I want my Alexa be submissive...

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I got some errors, I ignored them, but it resulted in giving me scenes from a different route than the one I was taking, so I started from the beginning. Everything seems good, but am I supposed to be in a time loop (I think I've ctrl-skipped it 3-4 times already)*? And now I don't see the scene with Sam and her foot :(

*I assume I need to choose smth differently, so am I forced to stop playing as a sub and/or to pursue Bailey? Cause I'm not interested in Bailey, nor I want my Alexa be submissive...
You guys gotta read the release notes. I made a post not too long ago.

And I’ll add the game won’t force you either direction.

Reactions: Mister_M

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Yeah I think a lot of the errors are caused by the name of the new popular girl not being properly defined, but I could be wrong. Luckily they can all be ignored.

So regarding the story: are we now stuck in an infinite loop of the days before prom before we make all the correct choices? Like an Adult Groundhog Day? :LOL:
Need a new game for this one. But it should be the time that’s the case

Reactions: NateGrey

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018

there used to be no exeption errors. i think i got 10 so far in 5 mins
Start a new game/read the release notes

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
cant seem to get any scenes with sam or emily? were they taking out.
This is an update with big changes so I want to give some info upfront.

This is the big reveal as to how this game is going to play. Choices matter and have consequences. However! I urge you not to save/reload and just play through. You'll see what I'm talking about.

Now, some content has been removed since version 0.3. This was in the interest of making a stable, playable game, available to enjoy. Removed content will be reintegrated in the next updates.

Some tips:

- play through, don't save/reload

- play to the post credit scene, this indicates you've seen the 2 available paths in this update

- play past the post credit scene to see a bonus scene, and a new character reveal

I hope you enjoy, and get as stoked as I am for the potential of what I'm building here!

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Any tips for getting to the sam content. Trying to brute force the options isn't getting me anywhere?
Sam didn’t have much in this update. It was mostly Emily Alexa prom and introduction of bailey. Sam will get her own update where you can take her to prom.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I'm confused by the incest in the tags, but not the genre spoiler, also the lack of an Ipatch. Do you get to choose family relations? Game looks great, but need me some Mum/Sister/Auntie loving. Any of those work? ;)

4.50 star(s) 211 Votes