RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
So I am assuming that we will have to start a new save if big changes have been made, right? Will this be the last time a restart is necessary?

And maybe a stupid question, but why should we not save/load to see all the content? How can this break the game?:unsure:
I wonder about that too. I played it for the first time with the last update before this one. And that playthrough was all about rolling back to see how scenes could play out differently lol. I'd just reload to see them all, decide which one I thought was the hottest, and then just proceed with that one.

Reactions: PalmFace

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
I can't get rid of the loop, i've read the notes, didn't saved/reloaded. Any tips are apreciated.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
You can rename your live-in teacher and your live-in fellow student.
The thing I dislike about these kinds of sytems is that they lead to awkward lines like "This is Mom. She is my Mom.", unless you want the MC referring to and addressing his mom by her first name the whole game lol. Or other "non-family" NPCs calling her "Mom." I understand that it's meant to be a workaround for certain Patreon policies, but gotta say I prefer just straight up i-patches whenever they're doable.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
The thing I dislike about these kinds of sytems is that they lead to awkward lines like "This is Mom. She is my Mom.", unless you want the MC referring to and addressing his mom by her first name the whole game lol. Or other "non-family" NPCs calling her "Mom." I understand that it's meant to be a workaround for certain Patreon policies, but gotta say I prefer just straight up i-patches whenever they're doable.
Yea I feel ya. But that’s why there is a name and relationship. So other characters say “your teacher” while mc calls her “teach”. If you find any spots it comes out awkward let me know I’ll try to correct it

• Red Heart
Reactions: RabidSloth

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
It's more work for the Dev (or the person doing the patch) but it can be done where that is not an issue. Some do it better than others.

Reactions: RabidSloth

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
On the other hand, it allows the player to choose other type of name.
Myself, I use vulgar names sometimes in game with incest such as Fucktoy, Pussypocket, Spermbank...I'm a poet at heart.

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
Any tips for getting to the sam content. Trying to brute force the options isn't getting me anywhere?
Sam didn’t have much in this update. It was mostly Emily Alexa prom and introduction of bailey. Sam will get her own update where you can take her to prom.
I ment even the old content. My old saves show it but starting a new one, she shows up in two early events and is a bystander for a later one and thats it.

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
which scene is that?
So first that is optional depending on your choices. Second off I reccomened holding control or changing the setting so you an skip though stuff. I do this for all Renplay games. Means when you have content you don't enjoy you can get though it, without the butthurt ;)

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Any tips for getting to the sam content. Trying to brute force the options isn't getting me anywhere?

I ment even the old content. My old saves show it but starting a new one, she shows up in two early events and is a bystander for a later one and thats it.
Screenshot_20.png

Reactions: Llamamann

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
On the other hand, it allows the player to choose other type of name.
Myself, I use vulgar names sometimes in game with incest such as Fucktoy, Pussypocket, Spermbank...I'm a poet at heart.
Yeah in games with only a few characters who interact with each other, and the only people who ever speak to the mom/landlady are the MC and the sister/roommate, then naming her "Mom" is a non-issue. It's when the neighbor comes over and starts calling her "Mom" that things get awkward lol.

Reactions: Llamamann
4.50 star(s) 212 Votes