methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
hello
restart with a 0.3-save was a big mistake - better read before play ! :mad:
hope dev get that save-problem fixed really fast. always start from the beginning isn´t funny.
i like the game, good work (y)- maybe the restart shows something i may have missed before. :coffee:;)

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
The way the mc keeps referring to the "teacher" aka mom as emily rather than mom for me is really off putting I'd prefer it if you changed this some how or use an i path. This is just my personal preference before people start crying because they see it differently...

Reactions: acewinz

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah in games with only a few characters who interact with each other, and the only people who ever speak to the mom/landlady are the MC and the sister/roommate, then naming her "Mom" is a non-issue. It's when the neighbor comes over and starts calling her "Mom" that things get awkward lol.
Err, did you actually play it? You don't name her 'mom', you set the relationship as 'mom'. Nobody else will call her that. There are one or two times that use the wrong variable but those are probably just bugs.

• Hey there
Reactions: RabidSloth

QuantumVNs

Jan 25, 2019
The way the mc keeps referring to the "teacher" aka mom as emily rather than mom for me is really off putting I'd prefer it if you changed this some how or use an i path. This is just my personal preference before people start crying because they see it differently...
I think if you just name her Mom and have relationship mom it works with the dialogue currently in the game.

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Err, did you actually play it? You don't name her 'mom', you set the relationship as 'mom'. Nobody else will call her that. There are one or two times that use the wrong variable but those are probably just bugs.
If you can find it let know, I’ll do a fix

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Bill Gates and Steve Jobs if they were born after the year 2000s
Also, good game!

Last edited:
Reactions: Llamamann

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Oh I did (0.3 anyway). I was more commenting on just the occasional complications with that system in general when it comes to games, and not SexBot specifically :)

Though I seem to remember the MC's thought dialogue of "This is Mom. She is my Mom.", when I made the relationship "Mom", but also had to make her actual name "Mom" because otherwise the MC would refer to her by her first name instead (which is just awkward to me), but this was a few weeks ago, so I could just be remembering it wrong.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Man the art here looks great, I've got a question though, a couple reviews mention all the girls being sluts and reminding MC how slutty they are is this true? LI's don't need to be virgins but having to read about their slutty past is a major turn off for me (apparently the "mom" fucked an entire football team and tells the MC this and then says she's going to raise team spirit again or something like that?). Also could anyone elaborate on that multiple penetration tag? Thanks.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
I named her Emily and set relationshiop to mom but the mc quite often called her emily in the context you'd normally say mom

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Is there any path to choose mom or sis to the prom or only the droid is available?

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes