Bagot

Sep 22, 2019
I'm quite confused on how to continue I've read the advice in the developer notes but I've still not experienced any of Sam's scenes except her switching clothes with Alexa. Read a lot of the forum now seen there was a replay mod which also showed some form of points system so I'm guessing I've to do certain actions in a certain order and can tell based off the picture of Sam wearing a bunny suit I'm missing at least that entire route. How do I actually progress this game cause I've replayed through the time loop like 7 times now trying to do something different.

Great game btw very funny and solid scenes just wish there was a guide or something somewhere lol

Kestis_01

Nov 22, 2020
I love this game but the constant errors and constant rollbacks makes it unbearable to play. Everytime it gets updated its like that. If its the beta mark it as such. But its still a great game.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I'm quite confused on how to continue I've read the advice in the developer notes but I've still not experienced any of Sam's scenes except her switching clothes with Alexa. Read a lot of the forum now seen there was a replay mod which also showed some form of points system so I'm guessing I've to do certain actions in a certain order and can tell based off the picture of Sam wearing a bunny suit I'm missing at least that entire route. How do I actually progress this game cause I've replayed through the time loop like 7 times now trying to do something different.

Great game btw very funny and solid scenes just wish there was a guide or something somewhere lol
Read the dev notes, some scenes have been removed in v0.4.

I love this game but the constant errors and constant rollbacks makes it unbearable to play. Everytime it gets updated its like that. If its the beta mark it as such. But its still a great game.
Which errors and rollbacks ? Did you try to load old saves from the previous version ?

Reactions: Llamamann

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
This is an update with big changes so I want to give some info upfront.

This is the big reveal as to how this game is going to play. Choices matter and have consequences. However! I urge you not to save/reload and just play through. You'll see what I'm talking about.

Now, some content has been removed since version 0.3. This was in the interest of making a stable, playable game, available to enjoy. Removed content will be reintegrated in the next updates.

Some tips:

- play through, don't save/reload

- play to the post credit scene, this indicates you've seen the 2 available paths in this update

- play past the post credit scene to see a bonus scene, and a new character reveal

I hope you enjoy, and get as stoked as I am for the potential of what I'm building here!
So I am assuming that we will have to start a new save if big changes have been made, right? Will this be the last time a restart is necessary?

And maybe a stupid question, but why should we not save/load to see all the content? How can this break the game?:unsure:

Reactions: RabidSloth

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
So I am assuming that we will have to start a new save if big changes have been made, right? Will this be the last time a restart is necessary?

And maybe a stupid question, but why should we not save/load to see all the content? How can this break the game?:unsure:
This should be the last time you needs new save. Cuz I’ve built the framework now. (Hopefully works for the next update).

Reloads won’t break it. It’s just not necessary, try playing through to get the experience of the game

Reactions: PalmFace
4.50 star(s) 212 Votes