NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
I dont get it. I get zapped back a bit in the game. I think it will change the story somewhat. Do stuff again only to be zapped back in time again. Is this the end of the version or whats going on?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I dont get it. I get zapped back a bit in the game. I think it will change the story somewhat. Do stuff again only to be zapped back in time again. Is this the end of the version or whats going on?
Read Devs Notes at OP !!!!!(y)

• Love
Reactions: Llamamann

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
Played 0.3 to the end and saved. When the save is opened in 0.4 this error comes up after a few steps:
While running game code:
File "game/day6.rpy", line 153, in script
menu:
File "game/day6.rpy", line 154, in <module>
"I think I should wait" if MCvirgin ==1:
NameError: name 'MCvirgin' is not defined

It can be ignored and story does move fwd, but it sounds like I might be missing some of the story line.

EDIT: Fresh v0.4 start gives lots of content missed from v0.3. Put a note on the OP and it's golden. Lovin' this game BTW.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: WaltS and Llamamann

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Mind saying what choice is key to getting past the time zap?
I think none, I've played through every scenario possible, and couldn't prevent nemesis to hypno mc's mom. When you lose more content than you gain, It's not an upgrade, It's more like a downgrade, just saying...

I'm really hooked in this game, think it's amazing, all the possibilities and such, can't wait for more though!

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Femdom route was interesting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like femdom in general though, definitely a fan of that, just not when it goes a little nuts and loses track of sanity, bound by lust is a game which also loses it a bit on the femdom route.

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
I expected more muscle content, taking advantage of the fit mom and the two girls shapeshifters. But hey, the content is still good and the story moves on (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Mammut84
Sep 24, 2018
Looks to me like there are fewer options in this version - when replaying Bikini section has completely disappears. Did that much change between updates, or is this version buggy?

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
It's a shame to see some scenes removed like Sam getting spanked by Alexa and Emily wrestling with Alexa.

Jul 20, 2020
Is there a walkthrough (choice guide) of some sort, because no matter the choices I make (even ones I didn't want to do (femdom etc), it all loops to the same thing (no credits etc, just going back to the beginning again...and again). I went through about 7 loops before I just called it quits, if this is some way to artificially pad out "gameplay" time it's ridiculous.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I think none, I've played through every scenario possible, and couldn't prevent nemesis to hypno mc's mom. When you lose more content than you gain, It's not an upgrade, It's more like a downgrade, just saying...

I'm really hooked in this game, think it's amazing, all the possibilities and such, can't wait for more though!
Patience young Jedi. The old content will soon be restored…

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Is there a walkthrough (choice guide) of some sort, because no matter the choices I make (even ones I didn't want to do (femdom etc), it all loops to the same thing (no credits etc, just going back to the beginning again...and again). I went through about 7 loops before I just called it quits, if this is some way to artificially pad out "gameplay" time it's ridiculous.
Get outta here. I clearly said there are two routes

Reactions: L0b0ts
Jul 20, 2020
Get outta here. I clearly said there are two routes
Then there's something f'd, as I've said, I did 7 loops where it kept resetting. I've skipped all the calls, taken all the calls, chose independent alexa, chose submissive, etc etc. It all literally loops back to the beginning. First playthough I don't abstain before prom and it looped a few times. I started a second playthrough, thinking that was the key choice to prevent having sex in the corner during prom, but nope, same exact thing happens. That's the numerous loop playthrough, only thing I *haven't* done is give in before prom.

Edit:
Went back in, did 2 more loops, but on the first, finally gave in and then it looped back around, and the second ending went to the guy at the laptop/girl (ending of current content). So yeah, that playthrough was 9 total loops.

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Then there's something f'd, as I've said, I did 7 loops where it kept resetting. I've skipped all the calls, taken all the calls, chose independent alexa, chose submissive, etc etc. It all literally loops back to the beginning. First playthough I don't abstain before prom and it looped a few times. I started a second playthrough, thinking that was the key choice to prevent having sex in the corner during prom, but nope, same exact thing happens. That's the numerous loop playthrough, only thing I *haven't* done is give in before prom.

Edit:
Went back in, did 2 more loops, but on the first, finally gave in and then it looped back around, and the second ending went to the guy at the laptop/girl (ending of current content). So yeah, that playthrough was 9 total loops.
I’m glad you got the other one. The mechanic is you get sub/dom points based on your choices with Alexa. The higher of the two gives you the sub or dom end. If it’s a tie it’s a coin flip.

Maybe you got unlucky?

Jul 20, 2020
I’m glad you got the other one. The mechanic is you get sub/dom points based on your choices with Alexa. The higher of the two gives you the sub or dom end. If it’s a tie it’s a coin flip.

Maybe you got unlucky?
I'm all about unlucky, lol. In any case, I do like the VN, I wasn't trying to bash it, just got frustrated, lol. I'll likely go back and do a new playthrough with the choices I prefer (since I literally chose *everything* on that last playthrough).

Reactions: Llamamann

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
Anyone else getting Dexters laboratory vibes off this game? And his so called "friend" looks like Mandark (since I got evil vibes off him from the beginning it kinda fits) Liking the renders so far, very well done, not a fan of lexx tho, maybe too barbie bimbo for my tastes but hey to each his or her own. Love the little sister and Alexa the most so far, mom is kind of a common used "face" in many Vn's IMo. But still done well enough. Good luck to the dev :)

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes