bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I can’t give away all my secrets! Gotta keep that anticipation! This kind of discussion happens on the discord. I’m glad your enjoying it tho!
Interesting turn to say the least for the direction. Strangely interested in seeing how things play out with melvin's change in targets at the loop. That cat he had made me think of him being a cross between blofeld from james bond and dr. claw from inspector gadget, which was rather amusing.

bdbill

Feb 5, 2018
Hey I like it. I started on this site. Then just wanted something different in a game. Im more active on the discord for followers and stuff doing bonus renders and little request stuff.
What programs did you start out with? I hope i can make a game as good as this one day. Especially the animations theyre getting better and better

• Angry
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Interesting turn to say the least for the direction. Strangely interested in seeing how things play out with melvin's change in targets at the loop. That cat he had made me think of him being a cross between blofeld from james bond and dr. claw from inspector gadget, which was rather amusing.
Didn’t think of Dr. Claw (where did that guy get his PhD?) but definitely has Dr No from James Bond in mind (seriously who gives out these degrees?)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
If you want to see everything, pick options that put you in charge one playthrough. Then after a loop pick the other ones. Then loop once more and you’ve seen it all so far
What we're getting at is there seems to be no clear end to the update/looping. It literally can loop on and on forever, at this point, from what I'm understanding. So, how does one know when they've seen everything, without coming here to ask these questions?
And in future updates, will that looping turn into new scenes, or will the update just add more scenes before the end of each loop?

exter

May 29, 2017
I really like the sort of groundhog day (week?) aspect with more and more options opening up with each loop. But as others said, a gallery would be nice just to see what you have missed. Just showing sub/dom points might be too confusing, in case you put in scenes that require a mix of both.
Also, i hope there will be some sort of bad ends with a couple of sexy scenes, to make it more interesting. Maybe something like choosing too many sub options will get alexa converted in the end as well, which then stops you from going back in time. But that might lead to people comlaining about ntr, similar to many other game threads.
Either way, i am looking forward for more (y)

Reactions: Llamamann and Guz89

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
What we're getting at is there seems to be no clear end to the update/looping. It literally can loop on and on forever, at this point, from what I'm understanding. So, how does one know when they've seen everything, without coming here to ask these questions?
And in future updates, will that looping turn into new scenes, or will the update just add more scenes before the end of each loop?
you get a different "ending" for the loop - I literally got that and came here to check, a few messages up llamamann confirmed that there is a scene that tells you reached end-of-content for the loops

Reactions: Llamamann

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
you get a different "ending" for the loop - I literally got that and came here to check, a few messages up llamamann confirmed that there is a scene that tells you reached end-of-content for the loops
If it's the scene where the dude is watching a camshow while his wife is trying to get his attention, I saw that. I played through again, instead of choosing "done for now", and got a different scene...a video chat with Bailey...then had another new scene elsewhere, but then after that run, it no longer offered me the same options when running into Bailey in the hallway.

So, what it seems like to me is...you can literally just keep looping forever, and choose everything available, and just see a ton of different scenes, and to me that just makes it seem like a loopy mess.

I love the renders, and the story is great, but it just feels like I should wait a couple more updates to see where it goes.

Also.....
I know it said on here somewhere that a lot of the older scenes that were removed are gonna be added back in future updates, and I hope so, cause I really wanna get back that gloryhole BJ from the blonde sister/stepsis/roomie/whatever..lol.

Reactions: Guz89

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Patience young Jedi. The old content will soon be restored…
All right master! This game is amazing, the amazon very good, and this loop is cooler than replaying it to get new scenes. The story got way better than before, very nice ideia to explore you got there, waiting anxiously for the next update, hope it doesn't take long. Grats!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
like game except for the gay stuff rather be able to skip it or not have at all
It only happens in a specific route, after specific choices. This means you DO have the option to avoid it. The only issue, at that point, would be not knowing what's happening until you've made the choice...but....
Going against what the dev said, and actually saving before choices...you can see the sexbot standing there with a strap on, so you can pretty easily guess what is about to happen. Simply stop, reload the save, and make a different choice.
However...side note...a woman pegging a man with a strap on isn't gay. Gay means there are 2 people of the same sex making sexual actions together.
There are no guys doing any other guys in this game.

XSomeDudeX

Aug 6, 2018
So wait...did they get rid of the stuff you could do with the mom and sister, as it doesn't seem like there is a lot you can do with them now. I only ask this as the mom was my favorite, and it sucks that there isn't a lot to do with her now.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes