Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
errors

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/timewarp.rpy", line 132, in script
    d sur "Wow... [bailname]..."
KeyError: u'bailname'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1384, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1164, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1153, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
SexBot 0.4
Tue Nov 16 07:31:32 2021

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Didn’t think of Dr. Claw (where did that guy get his PhD?) but definitely has Dr No from James Bond in mind (seriously who gives out these degrees?)
Evil Genius University presumably. There must be one given how many of them are running around.

There are 2 femdom scenes before the pegging scene. In both, the bot says she's gonna make you her bitch and will fuck you soon. What did you expect? That she would buy you a fucking lollipop?
OK, that's just a blatant lie. There are 6 femdom scenes before the prom day and only 1 of them involves any kind of anal on him. If you don't pick that one there are zero hints that it's going to happen. What is your problem, dude?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
errors

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1384, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1164, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1153, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
SexBot 0.4
Tue Nov 16 07:31:32 2021
Should probably try a new save eh?

NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
I think this is going to boil down to the fact that you don’t have the big picture yet. This is a framework update, as I’ve said. No where close to a finished game. So don’t worry if you don’t quite see it yet ;)
Remains to be seen what the big picture actually is. I hope you take my critique with a light heart. I do so in time for it to be course corrected or tweaked.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Am i right n thinking that a lot of the scenes aren't currently accessible, they need a "game" value of 3 and 2 is max right now?

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Remains to be seen what the big picture actually is. I hope you take my critique with a light heart. I do so in time for it to be course corrected or tweaked.
Yep for sure. But I don’t think the points system I’ve made is flawed. I think it will serve my purpose nicely.

I also don’t think the loop will be tedious when I have all the planned content in and new events triggering. Save/reload is tedious. This mechanic lets you see everything available without going into a menu.

Also making the game not 100% predictable is by design too. If you know exactly what’s going to happen it’s boring, IMO.

So what I was trying to say before is that you just don’t know what I have planned. Criticism is fine, but basing it off speculation is silly. So the big picture remains to be seen for you, not for me.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Am i right n thinking that a lot of the scenes aren't currently accessible, they need a "game" value of 3 and 2 is max right now?
That’s right. Just a place holder for my next update. So you can view everything if you go into the code

Reactions: Volta

Raksha17

Jan 23, 2018
I would like for the player to have a choice whether to be pegged or not (and other scenes as well for that matter). Femdom collective term for many variants of a dominant woman and not everybody enjoys all variants. So give the player a choice so that they can get the scenes of femdom they enjoy and avoid those that might not be to their tastes.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I would like for the player to have a choice whether to be pegged or not (and other scenes as well for that matter). Femdom collective term for many variants of a dominant woman and not everybody enjoys all variants. So give the player a choice so that they can get the scenes of femdom they enjoy and avoid those that might not be to their tastes.
It’s something I’ll consider. While femdom isn’t necessarily pegging, pegging is certainly a form of femdom. Everyone may not like it, but it certainly is a femdom ending. But there are tons of options for femdom stuff so maybe I’ll make more options down the road.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: astaroth96

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Ok question is there even stuff for both Sam and Emily? :unsure:
I tried to uncover their stuff that is to be in the game, just like the Changelog is showing, but I just can not trigger any for either one. :(
Any best way to see it all? :unsure:

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
Wow this went downhill from the last update... removed all Sam and most Emily content, forced femdom, no options at all, groundhog day like play so you just hammer down the ctrl key. I guess the dev is going to go back and put content in but then it's still going to have all these issues. Real boner killer snoozefest.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Llamamann
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes