Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Depending on when you started the game it could have all got messed up a few updates ago when the zeta's got wiped but the scenes still showed as unlocked in the replay gallery. My save doesn't have the futa scene as an option or Emily's lesbian zeta, but all the scenes are in the replay gallery because I've seen them before when I originally had the zeta. My trophy for the movie night is unlocked though so I don't know what's going on with yours.
I think when tried out the movie scenes i loaded the last right before the end and went to a new loop. But my first save is pretty old so it could be messed up as you siad, i'll try to look into the code.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
I was about to complain how Stephanie is the only Halloween Scene that does not follow the gimmick of her costume in any way, until I remembered that Freddie Krueger is technically possessed by three sperm-shaped demons according to the sixth movie canon, demons who are actually Deadites from the Evil Dead Necronomicon according to the Freddie Vs Jason Vs Ash comics.

So in a way her getting possessed by three ghost cocks does fit the mold in some way.

Kinda sad we didn't get a scene of her, possessed, then fucking the MC before leaving (With a potential non NTR version with her "helping" him clean up from the ghost sperm and rewarding him from saving her with a kiss before getting possessed too and, again, having her way with him given how easily she would be able to overpower him.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.5 Ph. 1 Final

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1365 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

HollowVoice

May 26, 2017
I was about to complain how Stephanie is the only Halloween Scene that does not follow the gimmick of her costume in any way, until I remembered that Freddie Krueger is technically possessed by three sperm-shaped demons according to the sixth movie canon, demons who are actually Deadites from the Evil Dead Necronomicon according to the Freddie Vs Jason Vs Ash comics.

So in a way her getting possessed by three ghost cocks does fit the mold in some way.
I kinda thought you might be making this up, but sure enough... technically, I think they're supposed to be naga, but whatever.

Also, the fictional town where Freddy terrorizes the kids is named Springwood...

Kinda sad we didn't get a scene of her, possessed, then fucking the MC before leaving (With a potential non NTR version with her "helping" him clean up from the ghost sperm and rewarding him from saving her with a kiss before getting possessed too and, again, having her way with him given how easily she would be able to overpower him.
The single dialogue there looks tempting - like there might be a 1.7 or 1.61 with another option.

Meanwhile, I'm still giggling because of Ergley's pharaoh name...

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Do I have to go through all the events again to unlock the trophies? I mean, I have a save for every movie night and the trophy is unlocked.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Gallery unlocker, Walkthrough mod, and video mods aren't up-to-date. They are still on the beta version of 1.5.
Not sure you need the walkthrough mod anymore. The changelog entry for 1.5 talks about an integrated player guide that seems to be walkthrough-esk vs just the old hints you could get at the start of the loop.

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes